Can you describe your dream guy/girl?

Best one out of each gender wins MHO.
Can you describe your dream guy/girl?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• I will describe what I have so far. But it's a work-in-progress, so take it with a grain of salt.

Emotional: Emotionally mature. Aware of her emotions. Values her emotions, but is not ruled by them. Able to engage with her emotions and know what they are telling her. able to connect with others emotionally and understand them.

Physical: Long curly black hair. Dark brown eyes. Fine features. Darker skin, or at least the ability to tan. Athletic. Slender. Busty. Clear waist to hip ratio. And most importantly, a smile that lights up her face.

Spiritual: A practicing Roman Catholic. She loves God more than me. Wants to raise our children to be good people.

Political: Conservative, yet with an open mind.

Able to debate and understand political arguments and trends.

Relational: Empathetic. Seeks a very deep level of connection. Values relationships and the work it takes to maintain them. Loves to tease, and is very playful and fun.

Family: Is open to a large family. Likes kids. Wants to be a stay-at-home mom. Wants to homeschool our kids. Is relatively clean and tidy.

Personal: Driven. Oriented towards self-improvement. Likes staying physically and emotionally active.

Sexually: Committed to a one-person relationship. Ideally a virgin, but not necessary as long as she is willing to wait until marriage. Initiates, and is open to spicing things up. Understands the power of love and connection through sex

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream person would be smarter than me so I can always learn from them and we can each each other and always strive to be better. Also preferably with a good job they enjoy and make decent money from and are passionate about that job as well as about hobbies and other things they’re involved in. Preferably older than me but I’m not super picky about that. At least average looking. Someone I can trust and connect to and share interests with and someone I know will be loyal and honest and always tell it the way it is. Preferably an atheist and liberal and open minded