Can you describe your dream guy/girl?

Best one out of each gender wins MHO.
Can you describe your dream guy/girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I will describe what I have so far. But it's a work-in-progress, so take it with a grain of salt.

Emotional: Emotionally mature. Aware of her emotions. Values her emotions, but is not ruled by them. Able to engage with her emotions and know what they are telling her. able to connect with others emotionally and understand them.

Physical: Long curly black hair. Dark brown eyes. Fine features. Darker skin, or at least the ability to tan. Athletic. Slender. Busty. Clear waist to hip ratio. And most importantly, a smile that lights up her face.

Spiritual: A practicing Roman Catholic. She loves God more than me. Wants to raise our children to be good people.

Political: Conservative, yet with an open mind.

Able to debate and understand political arguments and trends.

Relational: Empathetic. Seeks a very deep level of connection. Values relationships and the work it takes to maintain them. Loves to tease, and is very playful and fun.

Family: Is open to a large family. Likes kids. Wants to be a stay-at-home mom. Wants to homeschool our kids. Is relatively clean and tidy.

Personal: Driven. Oriented towards self-improvement. Likes staying physically and emotionally active.

Sexually: Committed to a one-person relationship. Ideally a virgin, but not necessary as long as she is willing to wait until marriage. Initiates, and is open to spicing things up. Understands the power of love and connection through sex

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream person would be smarter than me so I can always learn from them and we can each each other and always strive to be better. Also preferably with a good job they enjoy and make decent money from and are passionate about that job as well as about hobbies and other things they’re involved in. Preferably older than me but I’m not super picky about that. At least average looking. Someone I can trust and connect to and share interests with and someone I know will be loyal and honest and always tell it the way it is. Preferably an atheist and liberal and open minded

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cute face, scarlett red hair, petite body, green eyes, freckles, athletic muscle, anime fan, nerdy mind, little bit of a perv, can hold an intellectual/philosophical conversation, open minded, likes to cuddle, enjoys hiking and accepts me even with my differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream woman is feminine and recognizes the value in traditional gender roles. She will be able to have intellectual conversations with me and will listen when I geek out over something. She'll support me and push me to be my best self while wanting to be her best self for me

1|0
    0|0
  • My pull up bar is the only girl i need she is being neglected cause my neck has been hurting lately

i dont invision a dream girl thats a waste of time and thought In my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical appearance:

Attractive without makeup, a 10 and ideally Japanese
    Beautiful smile.
    Dresses in a way I like.
    Hourglass figure.
    Same height as myself.

Personality/Others:

Caring.
    Doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs.
    Good at conversations/making them interesting.
    Good skills that I can learn from her.
    Has some good skills, that can come in handy and I could learn.
    Hygienic - please clean yourself properly and make an effort.
    Kind.
    Loves me.
    Nice person in general.
    No religion and agnostic, like me.
    Not really outgoing.
    Polite.
    Romantic/sexually adventurous.
    Same views on more controversial topics.
    Shares the same interests and hobbies.
    Smart.
    Takes pride in appearance and body.

A lot of what I listed are preferences, not standards and just to be more clear - Standard = mandatory, whilst everything else is preferred, but not mandatory.

I'd only date someone who fit's my standards, even if they don't fit my preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone who cares for me and doesn't just use me for money, looks etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel weird telling a 16 year old girl, but if you wanna know who I think the most beautiful woman is look up Lindsey Stirling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont waste my dream on chiks. There is life beyond pussy n dicks.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. calm/gentle
    2. masculine
    3. dominnt
    4. god-fearing
    5. older
    6. 6 ft and up

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who i am able to love.

0|0