Why do I always fall for "ugly" guys?

Every guy I've liked until now is "ugly" according to basically everyone I know. I always take other's opinions to heart and it messes me up how every guy I think is cute or develop a romantic interest in my friends always think they're ugly. I've began to fear sharing my crushes with friends. Is anyone else like this? And do you have any info on how to not be such a sensitive person about it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Fuck everybody else. Most people are idiots anyway. All that matters is: Are you happy?

Watch the 1955 Best Picture Winner and masterpiece "Marty".
    Then you will understand.
    https://www.facebook.com/thefabulousfifties007/videos/234918547324147/

1|0
    0|0
  • You have your own views on what is attractive, we all do, conventional standards mean nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what your friends think. If you like the guy then go for it, don't try to get approval from your friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because ugly boys treat you better and you find handsome boys as arrogant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you really think your friends have your best interests at heart because you just don’t seem to understand which boys are cute and which aren’t? Or could it be that your friends are sabotaging, jealous, and catty? Or could it be that the popular guys all let it go to their heads and act like total douchenozzles?

If I were you, I’d keep that part of my life private. If it comes up—as I’m sure it often does among girls your age—just go with the one they all think is cute and then do what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is the definition of ugly?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

For them its guys with larger noses and that are tall. Some have glasses and all have big hands and usually end up having acne. Theyre usually blonde and always end up being in track somehow. All of them are super nice people though.

• 5d

Sweety it's all state of mind. No one is ugly. If u are comfertable with them go ahead njoy life.

• I have learned to ignore people
    when i was your age I had cute girls around me wanting me
    all the time

but I felt something off about them even if we kissed and made out and touched each other

eventually I went for a girl that guys said (YOU ARE TO GOOD FOR HER BRO) I ignored them

cause guess what THEY HAD NOBODY

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes