A girl approached me at work and gave me her number! 😰. How do I not f#!%k this up?

So at work tonight not only did my boss give me some brownie points, a girl approached me and gave me her number
A girl approached me at work and gave me her number! 😰. How do I not f#!%k this up?
I've seen this girl one timw before and she smiled at me all night but I assumed she didn't give a fuck about me but I was wrong.
I was leaving and she was coming on for her shift and she came straight up to me. She caught me off guard but I knew she liked me when she spontaneously gave me a hug 😅. I asked her for her number and she told me sure and put it in my phone. I told her thank you and got my goofy ass out of there.
So! How do I not fuck this up? I assumed I'll wait until I'm off again and ask her out to the movies but remember I don't have a car yet so I don't wanna pull up on my bike and scare her away 😑. Anything else I should know so I don't scare her away like every other girl I've somehow managed to impress enough for a number? Thanks

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like the others said, be yourself, i might have fucked up because of that, and not having a car at that age isn't that strange, some people just can't afford it or have other reasons, and using a bicycle to get everywhere might make you seem more sporty or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you friends? If not, just try to make friends and get to know her. Baby steps, man. Asking her out right off the bat is a bit much.

0|2
    0|0
    • 4d

I've only seen her like twice because she works the shift after mine but I've only talked to her once and I was interrupted because my asshat boss started yelling at me for, "not working" 😑 even though at my night job I have a reputation among the workers for actually running my section smoothly and working. In fact when we talked I wad just waiting to get off because me and the workers in my section were finished 😑

• 4d

In that case, try to find some stable ground with interests and such. Work a friendship before a relationship, but take risks. This is what my therapist taught me and so far it's been successful.

• 4d

Will do👍. I wish I had a therapist but I'm too poor and busy

• I guess she likes you! Just don’t put on act, act normal and you’ll be fine!

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, just act like who you are.. Don't be too anxious, and whatnot.. And well you only 19 so wit the bike thing you should be fine unless she is super shallow about that stuff.. I think askin her to hang out is coo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome! You can go on a date nearby. Hell, maybe she has a car? There’s no shame in a female driver.

0|2
    0|0
  • Interesting because this normally never happens

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes