A girl approached me at work and gave me her number! 😰. How do I not f#!%k this up?

So at work tonight not only did my boss give me some brownie points, a girl approached me and gave me her number
I've seen this girl one timw before and she smiled at me all night but I assumed she didn't give a fuck about me but I was wrong.
I was leaving and she was coming on for her shift and she came straight up to me. She caught me off guard but I knew she liked me when she spontaneously gave me a hug 😅. I asked her for her number and she told me sure and put it in my phone. I told her thank you and got my goofy ass out of there.
So! How do I not fuck this up? I assumed I'll wait until I'm off again and ask her out to the movies but remember I don't have a car yet so I don't wanna pull up on my bike and scare her away 😑. Anything else I should know so I don't scare her away like every other girl I've somehow managed to impress enough for a number? Thanks

24