Am I a bigot for only wanting to date women who were born women and never had a penis?

Is it so much for me to ask in this day and age that I only want women who never had a penis at any point in time? Is that too much to ask?
  • Yes, you're a bigot and you should be open to dating chicks who had/have dicks
    Vote A
  • No, you're not a bigot.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, that only means you want a woman and not a man pretending to be a woman, men naturally desire women, just as women naturally desire men, that is how God designed us, anything else is unnatural and immoral.

Transsexuals are nothing more than homosexuals disguising themselves to appear as something they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're good. There's a lot of complications that come with women born as the wrong gender, hormone therapy and such can cause problems and its completely understandable. As long as you don't hate women who transitioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like itโ€™s only rich straight white sjw liberals who would call you a bigot for that lol. Who gives a fuck what they think? They are mindless idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You are a Human. You have the right to choose what race, and gender you want to date, and that includes mutants.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can be, but I don't think you are. The term bigot is arbitrarily meaningless because people can assign whatever specific actions or beliefs to it that they choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you're a bigot and you should be open to dating chicks who had/have dicks

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, at 11am EST, 4 people have shown themselves to be idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a bigot for even implying with your question options that you wouldn't date a chick that still has a dick. #Triggured

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are. And so am I because I agree with you. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Respect yourself and stick with what's normal and decent. Natural is always best.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. that pretty much seems like the standard preference xD nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

however i think you have a slight inacuracy in your articulation there. "women who never had a penis". anybody who ever had a penis can not be a woman by definition. a post op trans woman at best.

• Hahaha, you can't be made to date people you don't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay but i am a born female and anyone don't want to date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are normal i respect you

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a regular, rational human being.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you are

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you are just being smart. I am the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many transgender people would not consider you a bigot for that. You don't have to date anyone you don't want to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes