Dating a foreign exchange boy?

Hello internet:)

So I just started seeing this guy last week and he’s a Swedish foreign exchange student. He’s very handsome and I really like him! I debated when I started seeing him whether or not to tell him that I have never had a boyfriend (I’m 21- I know a little old) and I told him he was my first kiss. He was very cool about it. All of this relationship stuff is exciting but very new to me and the problem is that I have bad anxiety. Like runs in my family hard time trusting men anxiety. I’ve yet to spend any significant time alone with him and I think I can work my way to that but it may take time. What I know for now is that I really like to hang out hold hands snuggles by the tv and kissing (oh boy he’s a great kisser) but I’m not sure when and if Ill be comfortable going any further. I worry because he’s starting to ask me questions about sex and I just get embarrassed and tell him maybe I’ll answe that later. I don’t want to leave him high and dry but I also don’t want to go further than Id like considering our relationship has an expiration date (him moving back to Sweden). Does anyone have any advice on how to properly ask him to take things verrryyy slow? Thanks so much:)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just be honest with him about how you’re feeling, tell him what you just told us :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay sample af tell him to slow the fuck down 👍👍 or just keep acting shy till he gets angry and go back to Sweden
    But all what matter is you and what you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes