Would you rather be with a girl who is hard to get but keeps leading you on or a girl who easily comes to you?

• Hard to get
  • Easy to get

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question has inconsistencies.
    To lead me on, it means she's not interested in a real relationship. Relationship games are for kids, not for mature people interested in a long term relationship. Given that I'm not interesting in dating an immature person, I would disconsider that sort of girl from the start. Moreover, had to get means overly demanding. I have little interest in "princesses" that think the world revolves around them and I have better things to do than prove my worth to them. If you want a relationship with me, you do it for who I am, not because I play a game.
    I'd rather spend the wasted time from playing relationship games for something more productive, like having an actual conversation about our goals, interests and standards.
    Now, I wouldn't consider an "easy to get girl" either, based on what you're letting me understand with that. Jumping in my arms by barely knowing anything about me is just desperation. That also means that you could just leave at any moment just the way you came.
    I prefer to get to know the person before randomly jumping in a relationship with her.
    Hence, I prefer a more mature way of dealing with a potential soul mate. I don't want to waste my time with just a passer by.