Would you rather be with a girl who is hard to get but keeps leading you on or a girl who easily comes to you?

• Hard to get
    Vote A
  • Easy to get
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question has inconsistencies.
    To lead me on, it means she's not interested in a real relationship. Relationship games are for kids, not for mature people interested in a long term relationship. Given that I'm not interesting in dating an immature person, I would disconsider that sort of girl from the start. Moreover, had to get means overly demanding. I have little interest in "princesses" that think the world revolves around them and I have better things to do than prove my worth to them. If you want a relationship with me, you do it for who I am, not because I play a game.
    I'd rather spend the wasted time from playing relationship games for something more productive, like having an actual conversation about our goals, interests and standards.
    Now, I wouldn't consider an "easy to get girl" either, based on what you're letting me understand with that. Jumping in my arms by barely knowing anything about me is just desperation. That also means that you could just leave at any moment just the way you came.
    I prefer to get to know the person before randomly jumping in a relationship with her.
    Hence, I prefer a more mature way of dealing with a potential soul mate. I don't want to waste my time with just a passer by.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The one I am most compatible with and most wants to be in an exclusive relationship with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what type of girl it is. If she is a good good girl but hard to get than fine. But if she is a not a good one than it feels like waste of everthing

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

So according to you what makes a normal girl a good girl?

• if a girl thinks she can manipulate a guy with that hard to get bullshit then she wouldn't be a good partner i think. i mean what would stop her from trying to manipulate you once you start seeing each other? an easy girl on the other hand may be honest and if she is she could be a great girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I don't want it to be too easy because then I worry she's always like that and I'm nothing special. But I also hate being teased too much. Though I like the chase.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is leading me on, well, she obviously doesn't take me seriously. So, the hell with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • They say that they prefer A but men always prefer easier one

0|0
    0|0
  • To me I'd rather work for something nice for the girl who comes to me rather spending that time just to have a chance to get with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the play hard to get act

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have the confidence to face competition, the moment she shows interest in another guy I'm out, but no girl has ever come to me effortlessly, I think there's a nice balance somewhere in between your two options that I prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a balance, believe me, guys won’t value what they don’t work for. They don’t want to feel like she’d be easy to anyone and everyone too. If they know she has options and has weighed them up but chose him then he’s happiest. Don’t rush anything and don’t play games to the point of losing him. Do what feels natural in your gut.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes