Guys, Are there any European guys here? And if so, what are your views on American girls?

What are your likes and dislikes about us? Are we seen as just a possible hookup or maybe something possibly more depending on the person?

I myself am an American girl and I was just curious. There’s quite a few American guys who are very into superficial qualities when it comes to girls (not all American guys, but quite a few.)

I was just curious as to how European guys think about us.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to date an American girl. i dont like big asses and i dont like plastic surgeries. However, I like your casual dressing and hair colors and since many things in my life are American, I think we would get along just fine!