Guys, Are there any European guys here? And if so, what are your views on American girls?

What are your likes and dislikes about us? Are we seen as just a possible hookup or maybe something possibly more depending on the person?

I myself am an American girl and I was just curious. There’s quite a few American guys who are very into superficial qualities when it comes to girls (not all American guys, but quite a few.)

I was just curious as to how European guys think about us.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to date an American girl. i dont like big asses and i dont like plastic surgeries. However, I like your casual dressing and hair colors and since many things in my life are American, I think we would get along just fine!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Your average German guy views you as more materialistic and shallow than European women, but if course opinions vary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no specific view of American women, only of American culture as a whole.
    It seems to me that US Northeast is the most European in its values and culture and thus the most likable.
    It also seems to me that the average American dislikes the Northeast for the reasons I like it the most.

So I guess the less someone identifies as being "stereotypically Northeastern", the less I would like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's a lot of superficial people in the US as a whole, but I can't say it's necessarily any different here. I don't see a reason why I couldn't have a hookup or relationship with someone from the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or they are hot or they are ugly... no midle term, in generally more dumb that europeans girls but at the same time more crazy with less values so easier to hookup if they admire you.

I don´t like hookups so never actually care about American girls

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

You do realize not all American girls are into hookups right? I know for sure I’m not but guys here in America constantly will not even want to talk to me unless I hookup with them. And every time I say no. I don’t want to hookup, they get mad and never speak to me again.

I can’t speak for all American girls but I know I’m not that way and that’s why I struggle with dating here. People tell me all the time I’m pretty and nice, but I’m weird cause I won’t sleep with just anybody. I have morals.

• 3d

yup that normal here i would say in Europe its harder to find girls only for hookups (but you can find them) but depend the countries

• First thing first, a lot of guys are superficial as well as girls, it doesn't depend on nationality nor gender. To be honest, European girls are hot, however i have always had a fantasy since i was kid , to have an American girlfriend and to talk with her on English and her learning me new words.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally experienced that muricans can't handle it if you going straight foward. Exept of that i dont see that much difference... a little bit more shyness maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm Swedish.
    American girls. Hm, let's see. I think I've generally had a stereotypical view of you due to all the exposure Europe has had to American movies. Flamboyant, bold, perhaps somewhat promiscuous, vain, girly girls and "mean girls", (thinking of the movie). Not always the brightest of the bunch, but take that with a pinch of salt since again, stereo typically speaking.

All in all I'm still going to say that I quite like American girls. You're less demure, more spirited and fun-loving than many European girls. Especially here in Sweden our women are sometimes so obnoxiously posh or prudish. But there is also that aforementioned, airhead blondie type which I prefer to stay well and clear off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't you girls just like European women although people online like to paint you as having unrealistic expectations

0|0
    0|0
  • U like Europeans?

0|0
    0|0
  • We dont like shallow women , please stay away from us

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes