How do you date when it’s a depression trigger for you?

Everything goes great and fine and spirits are high when navigating the getting to know each other stage and going on a date or two.

But when it doesn’t work out, I find myself tending to spiral. It puts me in a slump for weeks, trending towards months if it’s particularly a bad parting.

This typically only happens when they’re the ones to cease contact, has never happened when I decided it won’t work out.

The obvious answer here is therapy, but for those of us who are broke, I was curious on if there are any tips and tricks for handling this?

03