I want to date a girl help?

Recently I've been thinking about dating this girl that I know, but I'm a Christian and my parents said if I ever date a girl they'll put me in a mental hospital

33

Most Helpful Girl

• How much exactly do you want to date this girl? Do you have a big crush on her or are you just experimenting? If it's the former, it's best not to keep secrets from your parents, even if they have traditional Christian views on same-sex relationships. However, you must also let them know that sexuality is something that you have no control over and that you can either please your parents while being unhappy for the rest of your life or go against there beliefs BUT... their daughter will be happy. I also urge you to go talk to an adult you trust about this, they will probably have the best advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whilst you need your parents support you kinda have to live by thier rules.

It's too early to be locked outa home. So I advise caution. Get a job and save like crazy... try to get a full scholarship get able to support yourself...

Then openly date who you like