I’ve been ghosted so what do I do?

I’ve been ghosted. I met a guy 5 weeks ago and I was on cloud 9 we clicked right away he was wonderful. after three weeks I told him I was a virgin but was ready to do it but wanted to do it with someone I trusted. he said all the right things and 2 days later we made love. it was lovely he was sweet and gentle so I started staying over a few nights but just a week ago he stopped texting, phoning just nothing. so what do I do? We already talked about making our summer holiday plans he told me I was beautiful.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You need ro move on and meet another guy. Have you tried contacting him?

2|0
    0|0
    • 4d

We live in s very small town I’ve phoned him left messages text and emailed and showed up at his home of course no answer

• Show All
    • 4d

Don't contact him anymore. He should be ashamed of himself, but isn't.

• 2d

Yes show up and wait for him outside work. Or find his mom and get her to let you in. That's what normal people do

• You have been played. Learn some lessons, lick your wounds, and move forward!

0|0
    0|0
  • He took advantage of you... what was the point in saving your virginity for so long to give it to someone within a week?

1|2
    0|0
    • 4d

Part of me felt like I was too old to be s virgin and I wanted to do it but I really really liked him in the time we were together we were inseparable we saw each other every day

• 4d

Sorry:( but he definitely took advantage

• Sounds like he got what he wanted and said things you’d like to hear.

2|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Yep you’re right and I’m left feeling like crap

• Show All
    • 4d

No you’re not worthless. You’re human. And he’s a manipulator. Probably a narcissist. Don’t overreact and just simply drop him and move on. We have all met up with someone like that. Talk with friends. Don’t contact him or anything that has to do with him.

• 2d

Sassys right

• I'm sorry to hear that :/
    "He said all the right things": well he probably used you.

Move on, delete/block his number, don't contact him and if you see him on the street? Ignore him.

Ghosting is low and disrespectful. Never settle for less ;) Hope you're going to be more careful / less trustworthy in the future!

Oh and don't show up at his work/house. Just don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Had something like this happen to me on a dating site last summer. We chatted a lot and things seemed great, so great that she planned the first date before I even had a chance to. Then the day before and day of our first date she ghosts me and then I find out she stood me up. Still wondering what happened there but my advice is to just move on. Sorry this happened to you it sucks

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Actually your story is WAY more involved than mine (guess I didn't read your whole question description before posting lol) sorry if this is useless

• Sorry to hear that. But I guessed you now know that he just want sex from you and not a relationship. You need to get over him and move on. Just be more careful the next time you meet another guy

2|0
    0|0
  • Cloud 9 = egoic lust, tingles, attraction. It's nothing representative of who or what they are. You talk about trust but you didn't even know much about him.

You showed up at his home? you better be careful he doesn't put a restraining order on you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just move on. Ignore any future communications, and you ever see him in pulic treat him like a stranger. If you must interact, just be polite, courteous, and overly formal. No friendly banter, no catching up, no accepting going on a date. NOTHING.

Ghosting isn't just annoying, it's straight disrespectful. Don't get involved with some who doesn't respect you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to tell you but everyone here is right. He used you and ran... People who want sex many times are willing to lie. Make up stuff. Charm. Etc until they make the person fall for them. Then once they have had sex. They vanish. It's a shitty thing to do. But im sorry. That guy was never planning on any holidays with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the kind of ridiculousness that goes on these days? His, "ghosting" seems like an awful lot of time and effort just to merely get laid. If truly the case, that this was done just to get laid, he did you a favor in by vanishing like the fart in the breeze that he is. That's a dick move pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you phoned him, texted him, emailed him, and showed up at his home, I'm thinking you came across way too strong and so he rightfully didn't want to see you anymore. Either that or the sex was bad and he wanted someone more experienced.

1|0
    0|0
  • You were taken advantage of, and you probably aren't the first girl he has done this to. I'm sorry that you've had to go through this.

2|0
    0|0
  • Forget any "Holidays..."He Used and Abused Your Sweet Christmas Cherry before the Mistletoe was even Hung, hun.:((xx

0|0
    0|0
  • either his busy or maybe he's done with you.. Best thing to do is to not get too attached

1|0
    0|0
  • All us women have fallen for those lines and that act. Don’t beat yourself up about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • First of all it’s kind of your fault for losing your virginity to a guy you only knew for a few weeks. He clearly used you, just move on and learn from this. He clearly just wanted sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not always a terrible thing, when I met my first girlfriend we hung out for a few months before becoming official and had a few weeks off in there mostly because of cold feet of getting into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on and if the jerk contacts you, tell him to fuck off. His new name is Randy Bodandy.

2|0
    0|0
  • He used you. He gave you an emotional connection just so he could have sex. It is what bad guys do

0|0
    0|0
  • Women do it all the time. Just move on. Not the end of the world.

0|3
    0|0
  • call

0|0
    0|0
  • Shitty as it is there's really nothing you can do about it except move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasent as good as you think it was. You heard what you wanted to

0|1
    0|0
  • Move on

2|1
    0|0
    • 4d

It’s been a week
      I feel hurt.
      I feel used.
      I feel angry.
      I feel disgusted that I allowed this to happen! How can I be so naive!!
      Am I worthless?
      Maybe I am……

• 4d

Shit happens buddy life doesn't always go the way you want it try not to get all worked up and emotional about it. It will pass you girls get really mad/sad then you "find yourselves" cringe then you say and "strong and independent " cringe and so on and so on give it time

• Well he got cold feet. What you expect from a player.

0|0
    0|0
  • U had sex with him? I guess he is done with u. Move on... I'm single by the way 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • move on

2|0
    0|0
  • FUCK HIM, you serve better :)

2|0
    0|0
  • You accept jt and move. Nothing else you can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet someone else?

0|1
    0|0
  • C'est la vie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he was just using you for sex :(

0|1
    0|0
  • How long has the spirt been initialized?

0|0
    0|0
  • He only wanted to take advantage of you, all the fboys know how to say all the right things. They have their ways with words my dear. He is never interested to have a relationship with you and got scared you might want one. It hurts yes, afterall he is the guy you lost your virginity to. He means something to you, I know. Take your time to heal, he is not worth pursuing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You were a Pump and dump.

0|1
    0|0
  • did you have sex with him?

2|0
    0|0
    • 4d

i think he had what he wanted.
      he had sex with you, so he has no wonder about you, he knows how it feels having sex with you
      after first time, he became douchebag

• Show All
    • 4d

u can private message me :)

• 4d

im waiting for you

• There´s nothing you can do really. Just try an move on. Find some other guy.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes