Can criminals be trusted within relationships?

Male and females views please...

i have a brother who is 27 and has been in jail 6 times, has countless charges that is makes it almost impossible for him to get a job that is legal. his daily routine when he isn’t in jail mostly consists of drug usuage and selling and other illegal activity. he always tells me he’s innocent and he will change then he’s proven guilty and doesn’t change one bit, infact he gets worse and I’m sat there vouching for him and believing him like an idiot. Anyway, I recently got into a relationship with a criminal guy who has been to prison 3 times.

His traits where almost like a mimick of how my brother behaves, constant lies, paranoia, even believing his own lies something, going off for days at a time to do illegal things, then he cheated on me and it’s almost scary it’s like they believe their own lies. I wondered if this is a common trait of those who get into legal trouble often? Or if you guys would trust a criminal

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally I'd never date a criminal, because the fact they've been in jail says they've got a shady background and probably cannot be trusted.

Your brother and the guy you're dating just emphasizes that.

While there are some instances where people that go to prison are "rehabilitated," more often that not, they're just exposed to MORE corruption and crime, which makes them even worse when they're released to the public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't trust him to watch my dog, let alone to be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has huge major issues that need to be addressed and being in a relationship isn't any kind of priority until he starts to improve his life in a meaningful way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes