What not to do when your ugly and trying to date?

Any tips for ugly looking people trying to date? The 'what not to do' kind of tips. Because face it in 2019 nobody cares about your personality/education, and that's the harsh truth 👍🏻

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think that's always been the case lol. But I care about personality and always have. But looks are what people notice first for sure. But it's subjective. Not everyone is going to think you're ugly, even if some do. Dating is hard no matter what or who you are. And people today just don't seem to want to be "bothered" with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even think you have to be that witty and smart and educated. Just be genuine and those things will come out. Know that you are already deserving of a guy, and act that way; like be comfortable and at home with self and therefore feminine. Of course do those outward things that would make him feel at home and loved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying not to date? an ugly girl is likely not going to get an date anyway. :)

tvtropes.org/.../MenAreStrongWomenArePretty

0|0
    0|0
  • "Because face it in 2019 nobody cares about your personality/education, and that's the harsh truth"

No, it isn't. I care far much more about character than I do about aesthetics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... Make yourself look prettier?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Wish it was that easy man, but thanks 👍🏻

• 3d

Sure it's hard but that's pretty much what you should do actually.

Every woman wants to feel pretty and attractive. It's sort of why businesses can sell beauty products for women at high price (and men too recently).

I mean you could find a guy who is into ugly but I doubt you would want that.

However, I once know a girl who isn't exact pretty. Below average actually. However, she could manage to get into what I would call "Striking" or "Impressionable" if she tried. Not pretty, cute or beautiful but striking.

Sometimes, it's not about beautiful, it's about being memorable.

• What makes you think you are ugly?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

My face 👍🏻😂

• Dont be awkward like me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes