Girl told me well I didn't hear from you yesterday, so I thought we weren't going on a date?

So I had a date setup for this morning at 10am from a girl I met on a dating app. We agreed on a time and location yesterday and then traded numbers on the app. So this morning I texted her making sure we're still on about 45 minutes before we were supposed to meet. Then 2 minutes after 10 I get a text saying well I never heard from you last night so I thought were weren't meeting. Oh so I was supposed to text her a few more times through actual text message? She wanted to trade numbers to communicate easier. I thought that meant so we can confirm that we're at the date location extra, maybe possibly running late.

I mean what a bunch of bs. Opinions? This kind of crap happens to me all the time. I was actually sitting in my bed at 10am. I never even left for the restaurant since I didn't hear from her.
Updates:
2d
So what do you guys think? Was her wanting to trade numbers meaning I was supposed to start texting her a bunch off of the dating app beforehand? It was like 5:30 in the evening and we were meeting the next morning. I gave her my number then she gave me hers, if she wasn't sure we were still meeting then why didn't she text me and ask?
1d
This is why I like morning dates cause if they cancel I can just get started with my day and do something else. I never even rolled out of bed since I didn't hear from her. lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• So you didn't text her after you exchanged numbers? I'm a little confused

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

We were messaging on the dating app and I setup a date for us at 10am and told her which restaurant to meet at. This is the evening before the date and she said how about we exchange numbers to communicate easier. I gave her my number then like an hour later she messaged me her number on the dating app. So no I didn't text her afterwards, what for? We were going on the date in the morning, if she had any doubts about whether or not the date was still on then she could have just texted me and asked instead of saying well I never heard from you yesterday so I thought the date was off. I didn't actually text her until the morning of an hour before we were supposed to meet and that's when I texted her confirming we were still on for 10. Then she finally texts/calls at like 10:05 saying she didn't know we were still going on the date cause I never texted her.

• 1d

I just think she could have texted me and asked if she had any doubts instead of just assuming well I haven't heard from him this evening he must have changed his mind. I thought the purpose of exchanging numbers was so we could communicate that morning saying hey I'm here at the restaurant etc. I've had girls text me to confirm things before. She just didn't want to go cause I wasn't tall enough for her even though she said it wasn't a deal breaker. Why else would she ignore my calls/messages that morning.

• Happened to me too once. She already proved that she is not worth your time. The phone is to schedule dates and appointments. Does she expect you to play her therapist and spend hours and hours on the phone for her?
    If she can't even stick to a definitive first date then any type of relationship with her would be a waste of effort and time.
    No matter what you want to do, hook up, get married or friend zone, it will always start with a date and a nice conversation. She can't even do that. Dump her number and move on to the next one.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

I texted her and told her after she finally responded that if she wasn't interested then she should have just said so instead of wasting my time. Then in said don't worry about it I have better things to do. Lol She said I was rude after that when she's the one who stood me up.

• Show All
    • 1d

Yes that is to be expected when they are surrounded by a thousand dicks each. Take down tinder and instagram for just one week and two things will sky rocket. 1. Female suicide rate and 2. Guys getting laid with women who are out of their league.

• 1d

Yeah online dating really messed things up for us guys. Even approaching in real life is a long shot cause that girl probably has an online account where she can pick any guy she wants.

• Bitches be crazy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes