Girl told me well I didn't hear from you yesterday, so I thought we weren't going on a date?

So I had a date setup for this morning at 10am from a girl I met on a dating app. We agreed on a time and location yesterday and then traded numbers on the app. So this morning I texted her making sure we're still on about 45 minutes before we were supposed to meet. Then 2 minutes after 10 I get a text saying well I never heard from you last night so I thought were weren't meeting. Oh so I was supposed to text her a few more times through actual text message? She wanted to trade numbers to communicate easier. I thought that meant so we can confirm that we're at the date location extra, maybe possibly running late.

I mean what a bunch of bs. Opinions? This kind of crap happens to me all the time. I was actually sitting in my bed at 10am. I never even left for the restaurant since I didn't hear from her.
2d
So what do you guys think? Was her wanting to trade numbers meaning I was supposed to start texting her a bunch off of the dating app beforehand? It was like 5:30 in the evening and we were meeting the next morning. I gave her my number then she gave me hers, if she wasn't sure we were still meeting then why didn't she text me and ask?
1d
This is why I like morning dates cause if they cancel I can just get started with my day and do something else. I never even rolled out of bed since I didn't hear from her. lol

12