Should single people say yes to every date they are offered?

I feel like some people would say yes take any chance you can get. I feel otherwise. If you are interested, sure go out with that person cause you never know.
But if you really are not interested, I don’t think we should be expected to go on the date just cause we are single.
What do you think?
  • Yes, take every opportunity
    Vote A
  • No, I shouldn’t be expected to say yes if I am not interested
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There needs to be some interest. If you have absolutely none and you know it, don't bother going. But I think if you think "eh, maybe" then give it a shot, who knows. But if nothing at all interests you enough to go on the date to begin with, you're just wasting each others time.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I agree. Why give someone false hope? It’s not a bad thing to not be interested in someone, as long as you politely decline (But this is also assuming they were polite when asking you out. If not, disregard what I just said lol)

• No, dates should be enjoyable and aren't if you don'twant to be there with that person. No need to waste anyone's time.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. I think that's leading the other person on, and wasting both of their time. I do think there should be initial interest before going on a date.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No I am still not that desperate, and girls who offer tend to be too slutty for my taste.

tvtropes.org/.../NoGuyWantsToBeChased

0|0
    0|0
  • I say no to a few of them, not because I don't want to, it's because I can't or I simply don't have the capacity to go on a date.

Nothing personal really.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they shouldn't. Having standards, criteria is important, very important.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I wouldn't give nor expect false hope. Pity dates and fucks help no one.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. There will be some people who you just know it won't work with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I shouldn’t be expected to say yes if I am not interested

1|0
    0|0
  • Not unless I'm the one asking. If that's the case, then you should just take one for the team.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. I see no harm in it. Even though it might not work out what have you got to lose?

0|0
    0|1
  • No! People still have to choose wisely.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES ! ... -.-*

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes