Should single people say yes to every date they are offered?

I feel like some people would say yes take any chance you can get. I feel otherwise. If you are interested, sure go out with that person cause you never know.
But if you really are not interested, I don’t think we should be expected to go on the date just cause we are single.
What do you think?
  • Yes, take every opportunity
  • No, I shouldn’t be expected to say yes if I am not interested

112

Most Helpful Guys

• There needs to be some interest. If you have absolutely none and you know it, don't bother going. But I think if you think "eh, maybe" then give it a shot, who knows. But if nothing at all interests you enough to go on the date to begin with, you're just wasting each others time.

• 6d

I agree. Why give someone false hope? It’s not a bad thing to not be interested in someone, as long as you politely decline (But this is also assuming they were polite when asking you out. If not, disregard what I just said lol)

• No, dates should be enjoyable and aren't if you don'twant to be there with that person. No need to waste anyone's time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. I think that's leading the other person on, and wasting both of their time. I do think there should be initial interest before going on a date.