Is it possible to have feelings for multiple people?

• yes
  • no
  • other
    Vote C

1116

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, it is possible but I often find that you never like both people in the same way or at the same intensity. Say you have this girl and you like her, but you only like her for sex. Whereas you have this other girl and you like her for sex and for a lot of other reasons. You like or may even love the second girl more because it goes beyond the psychical and she makes u feel a different way than the first girl does. The intensity of likeness differs is what I’m trying to say.

• dude you're asking cuz you obviously do so I would change the question name to "is it normal to have feelings for more than one person?"

Most Helpful Guys

• YES mother nature makes sure she puts people in front of us so that she can procreate the species. All she wants is more humans. She doesn't know you love somebody else or cares. This is why so many people cheat. They can't control their feelings for others and think they need to act on them. Everything is a choice. It's called FREE WILL.

• Check out polyamoury.

Polygamy is generally considered abnormal in most of the western world, yet, biologically speaking, is a bit daft. It's purely societal that many of us accept only monogamy as the norm.