Is it possible to have feelings for multiple people?

Is it possible to have feelings for multiple people?
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, it is possible but I often find that you never like both people in the same way or at the same intensity. Say you have this girl and you like her, but you only like her for sex. Whereas you have this other girl and you like her for sex and for a lot of other reasons. You like or may even love the second girl more because it goes beyond the psychical and she makes u feel a different way than the first girl does. The intensity of likeness differs is what I’m trying to say.

2|0
    0|0
  • dude you're asking cuz you obviously do so I would change the question name to "is it normal to have feelings for more than one person?"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• YES mother nature makes sure she puts people in front of us so that she can procreate the species. All she wants is more humans. She doesn't know you love somebody else or cares. This is why so many people cheat. They can't control their feelings for others and think they need to act on them. Everything is a choice. It's called FREE WILL.

1|1
    2|0
  • Check out polyamoury.

Polygamy is generally considered abnormal in most of the western world, yet, biologically speaking, is a bit daft. It's purely societal that many of us accept only monogamy as the norm.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think so. Thinking you do is a sign of confusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is

0|0
    0|0
  • it is possible...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I have deep feelings for quite a few members of my family.

If you talk about romantic feelings then it's certainly not a problem for me since I rarely get feelings for one person let alone multiple. The smallest amount of time between two women I really cared for was around one year and a half.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's very possible, but I also think that our brains compartmentalize feelings, such that you can't feel things for multiple people for the same reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely! I mean I have a partner and I have a crush on like how many male and female celebrities🤔😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Either another Lover or a Family or More. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is possible, but acting on said feelings is the challenge here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is possible, but *should* you act on them? Those are two different questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is... Should search for Polyamory on Wikipedia

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially yes, in the early parts of dating, but at some point you need to commit to someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it completely is as my best mate liked like 3 girls at one time but put him in a sticky situation as he didn’t know which one to choose🥴😂

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but that doesn't mean you should act on either one of them until you have one exclusive person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Each one is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • People in poly relationships do it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's also possible to get HPV, HSV, and HIV.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes bc I've been there

0|0
    0|0
  • It is and I'm always upset when it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont see why you couldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I think It is. That's a hard situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to control your thoughts

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes