Do you ever feel FAT on a First Date and think he/she thinks the same thing?

• YES
  • NO
  • Other (explain)
    Vote C

1710

Most Helpful Girls

• In the past yes, stopped me from dating, I always felt fat... even though I wasn’t. But I hit the gym twice a week and lost a few kg. I feel good in my skin, so I go out wear dresses and it always feels good when I get compliments from my friends.

• Oh gosh yes!
    Especially meeting someone that's only seen you via pictures and you're hoping you're not a complete disappointment to them, lol

Most Helpful Guys

• It's hard to feel fat when I'm so awsome... lol:)
    ok, I love food and have something extra, but I don't notice.

• I feel fat after meals in the shower, but I'm also very skinny so just having food in me is noticeable.