Do you ever feel FAT on a First Date and think he/she thinks the same thing?

Do you ever feel FAT on a First Date and think he/she thinks the same thing?
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • Other (explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• In the past yes, stopped me from dating, I always felt fat... even though I wasn’t. But I hit the gym twice a week and lost a few kg. I feel good in my skin, so I go out wear dresses and it always feels good when I get compliments from my friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh gosh yes!
    Especially meeting someone that's only seen you via pictures and you're hoping you're not a complete disappointment to them, lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's hard to feel fat when I'm so awsome... lol:)
    ok, I love food and have something extra, but I don't notice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel fat after meals in the shower, but I'm also very skinny so just having food in me is noticeable.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope... was married during the few years I was overweight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope because I don’t get dates because men do not like me

1|2
    0|0
    • I can relate.😂

• that's such a bummer. lots of guys out there can't get a date with a girl. your profile says you are dating though...:)

• I’ve never been on a date.. but I just want to put it out there. I’m fat, as much as my self confidence crumbles as I say that, I am! Although for some reason this doesn’t apply to myself.. being fat is only a problem when it effects your health. I always hated when the girls in my gym class just said “I feel fat, omg I’m fat.” When legit two of them was me. So I don’t think “Ew I’m fat.” When I’m out with people.. I am.. but I’m not constantly thinking that since I’m fat I’m unattractive, or ugly, or whatever. Just a opinion. I think if you feel like someone thinks your ugly for the way you look.. just maybe drop them if they make you feel uncomfortable, and maybe restrain from feeling as if your fat, when your not it’s not good to think like that.. because if you do and your in perfect shape it just makes you feel horrible, just as I do sometimes, when you really shouldn’t’ and neither should I.. also who cares what people think, if they don’t like you for who you are, then that’s on them. But.. that’s just my take on it.

1|0
    0|0
    • in this society, fat = ugly...

• Show All
    • This is directed at you Gar4ry, people like you = hideous ☺️

I don’t care about your opinion on fat people because in my opinion, and it’s the opinion I will always have, if your beautiful on the inside that’s good enough. But people like you, yeah.. your ugly. Also, mind you there are plenty of slim unhealthy people, and there are plenty of healthy fat people. The only thing you should fix is your disgusting opinion. Also, having a terminal disease can make you unhealthy.. so what people with terminal diseases are ugly now? Smh.

• FFS not even my opinion, I'm saying people don't directly think you are ugly for being fat they see you as unhealthy for being fat, and that in its self, is biologicaly unattractive, people want healthy partners, not all skinny People are healthy this is true I never said they didn't, though it's true generally people with less fat have less risk for certain health problems.

• I struggled with body image in the past but the time came where I found myself sexy if I was carrying a few pounds heavier or lighter. A lot of it is maintaining a good appearance, clothing, hair style, body spray then comes the mindset. A confident strut is sexy as hell

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, more like the opposite. I usually feel like I'm too skinny and hope that the person doesn't think I am. Never felt fat before cause I know I'm not lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I never just feel fat. I AM fat. Literally.
    Now that I think about it, that probably means that I feel fat all the time because I actually am. 🤔

So, I guess the answer is yes on the first date, and every subsequent date thereafter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope i am thin. Actually, once I though i was too skinny. My tibs were showing a lot and I was conscious about it

0|0
    1|0
  • No never but then again... I’ve never been on dates. Only dates I go on or even have is with my dogs at home. Eating junk food and watching Netflix (drama movies) to feel the void I have in my life😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all...
    I always feel really good, upbeat, healthy.
    I enjoy food, been the same weight since my adult years... around 110-115 lbs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Firstly, I am.

Secondly, they knew I was fat and agreed to go out with me.

And thirdly, I wouldn't blame them if it were enough to change their mind halfway into the date.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... but by the way, im dating mostly big girls, so maybe they did but I did all to let them forget about...

0|0
    1|0
  • I've never been on a date but I wouldn't feel fat. Because I'm not fat 🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been onna date

0|1
    0|0
    • Give it time!!! You will!

• Show All
    • You're 53...

• Not only that I think he is a scammer.. already reported him.

• No. Why would you feel fat?

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe you have gained a few pounds since you posted that online photo. Maybe you are worried that they might notice!

• I've never felt that way lol

• Every time I've had a first date

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel it I know it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never thought about it.

0|1