Can you cope with a busy partner?

You get less sex
You get less attention
You get less company from him or her
Can you really cope even though he or she loves you very much, and will never cheat on youCan you cope with a busy partner?

1222

Most Helpful Girls

• I am coping with a busy partner right now, and have been for the past year. he's a police officer and spends about 60 hours a week at his job. We also live 30 minutes away from each other and I dont have a car, so seeing each other is a bitch. Our schedules are opposite, he works evenings and nights, I work days. This makes spending time together really rough if both of us dont have off on the same day for a while.

Its rough but the right person is worth it. I find that I can take comfort in the company of others, and that's an alright substitute for a little while. We talk on the phone every night and we text as often as possible.

• Yes I can. But we need to set up a time and date for us to bond and relax together despite the crazy schedules.. It's all about compromise

Most Helpful Guys

• If she was being busy with something important like saving lives stoping climate change or something like that, I could be second. Otherwise I just wouldn't date a girl without any sort of meaning or use of her life. Seeking for a meaning is a meaning already, but doing some dead end shit for money is not my cup of tea... Thanks but no thanks.

• If i knew it was leading somewhere then i wouldn't be that bothered. As long as they found some time for me, even for a quick video call now and then. Ultimately they would have to be willing to prioritise our relationship as much as possible. As long as i could see they were making an effort i'd be content