Does everyone else go through the "scared of commitment" stage?

So many things goes through my mind once I start dating someone.

Does everyone else go through the scared of commitment stage?
Does everyone else go through the scared of commitment stage?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there, done that, and have come out the other end a very happy and contented married woman.
    Believe you me, there really can be light at the end of the tunnel.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's a healthy process to go through. You don't want to be with somebody who isn't right for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, i don't get scared of that shit. You go and i move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean... I'm very loyal. It's only a matter of being worth my efforts. I have no issue committing, but I'm not easy to attract.
    I'm that Pokémon that always attacks through infatuation. 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it’s normal to be a little stressed and scared at first. I think it’s mostly a fear of making a mistake. It will go away once you get more comfortable in a relationship and understand more.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I mean, when I am with her and I see a red flag I advance with caution yes, no scared just to make sure she is what I want, but if I don't see a red flag I just keep going and enjoy the ride.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not afraid of commitment. I'm afraid of being rejected once I commit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm starting to feel it more. Mostly because I feel like my relationship with my boyfriend is getting more serious. Soon been together for 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people do. It's kind of scary to think about actually wanting to hold yourself accountable to someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. Guys especially. Commitment as a concept is often very overrated.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, in fact I only have when it was with somebody who I had doubts about our compatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely, absolutely, but if they don't suck it kind of wears off

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not scared to get committed to any relationship. I take on the challenge of being united with a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do occasionally. It's more when I doubt the relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Speaking for myself I definitely do.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I've never had commitment issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Choose wisely, treat kindly. __Dr. Laura

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe it is the most common.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. We all do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can at the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're unstable or have too many options, yes

0|0
    1|0
  • Me me me me. I'm going through it right now and am suppsed to be in a serious relationship. Kill me please

1|0
    0|0
  • Going though it right now. But I’m ready to go steady. The last two years of dating was some of the worst of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so. I am of the opinion now that if a person develops a type of relationship of the friend nature so that when the heavier commitment comes around then it won't be such a shock to the system. Maybe, just some thoughts I am having about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't, cause I am undesirable to all women in the world, and for someone to be scared of commitment, there has to be another person who you could potentially commit to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep... still going through it (no plans to change). Oh wait, you date? I don't even do that anymore. Life is so peaceful!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes