Do you get sexually attracted to others when dating?

How can you control it in order not to cheat on your partnerDo you get sexually attracted to others when dating?

1138

Most Helpful Girls

• Do I find people attractive? Yes. Sexually? No. They don’t turn me on. Only my boyfriend can turn me on. Besides - my boyfriend has model good looks and I’m not trying to brag, but finding a man more attractive than him... has never happened. I don’t even know how I scored him tbh lol. My boyfriend also may find women attractive but I’ve never actually witnessed him staring, checking girls out, flirting - he has respect for me, definitely. He told me, ‘yah, there is attractive people out there, but none of them are you.’

• I do look at other people and think they are cute, but I would never act on it. I think you need to realize that, hopefully, you are in a happy relationship because that can be hard to find. If you do not feel happy, maybe you should think about that instead of trying not to cheat on someone because that speaks to something higher and if you aren’t happy you might end up doing something you regret.

Most Helpful Guys

• For me it's easy. I just don't get an erection if I don't love the other person. So cheating would be impossible.
    I guess it's better to accept yourself before trying to control your urges. If you are unable to stay faithful, ask for an open relationship.

• At times, sure, but I maintain a distance from that person (physically and emotionally) to reduce any temptation.