Have you ever had someone of the same sex make a pass at you?

Specify if your straight
Have you ever had someone of the same sex make a pass at you?
Just needed a photo for something to look at
Updates:
It happened to me in front of my wife.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, a few times.

Once, I think it was an attempt at a Roger Rabbit-esque kiss. For comedy. So technically I’m not counting that, but in the interest of full disclosure.

There was a gay guy and his partner who were friends with a girl friend of mine. We’d all go out to dinner for her birthday or some promotion, usually to a Benihana type deal. Another friend would give me seat. So I’d end up sitting next to this effiminite gay guy who’d start getting VERY touchy feely; I think he had been hitting on my friend the same way, so my friend “threw me under the bus.” And I’d have to sit at a crowded restaurant with this gay guy who’d start trying to rub my back and touch my leg and try to flirt, all with his partner right next to him. Maybe they were both hoping for some something something afterward, but it was so awkward and a bit creepy how he was trying to hit on me all night.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, at the grocery store the guy restocking the vegetables said hi so I said hi back, nice and polite. He was about 15 feet away. When I turned around a moment later he was right on me. Told me he liked my shirt so I said thanks. Suddenly he starts rubbing my upper arm and says "It's so soft." I booked immediately.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it a grocery store thing ya think? Fellas hanging out too long next to the English cucumbers, imaginations running wild. Actually, forget about it. I don't want to know.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. I’m straight but bi women/lesbians have come on to me. There was a girl at school who would kiss my hand/cheek and ask I was absolutely positively straight. Now matter how many times I said I was sure she always check. Any other girl says to me occasionally that I really just need to be gay so she can marry me. Sorry girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, at Costco, and unfortunately we caused a scene. A girl grabbed my ass and said “damn I’d like to get in your pants” I told her to back away or I would call the police, and she started insulting me and followed me.. I ended up calling the police and they arrested her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Holly shit really. Damm

• Show All
    • Woah, wouldn’t want to pick a fight with your wife then.

• 😅😅😅

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah. I'm straight but have been hit on by girls. One time was during a wrestling tournament, I went to the bathroom and a couple girls from another team talking about how attractive they thought I was. Later they tried to hit on me but I hid behind a teammate (who ended up becoming my boyfriend haha) yeah not the best plan of action but I was 14 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|1
    0|0
  • I have had men attempt to poke my posterior with metal objects, a pair of them once even tried to insert a metal pole in my rear when I was crouched down working on something.

They stopped after I gave them a sort of "death glare".

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I get hit on by gay men often.

I also sometimes get hit on by straight women.

Last Friday I got hit on by a bi woman, while she was on a Tinder date with the other bi woman. It was while at a concert.

Still never really dated anyone though. I’ve got mental blocks and anxiety to work through.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm strait and yes this guy kept messaging me on Instagram over and over again asking if id ever "try new things" i was totally creeped out

0|1
    0|0
    • They dont want to believe that your straight and your a closet gay. My wife came close to decking the guy. He was saying shit to me while I was holding my wifes hand at the store. We did not even cash out. We just left the stuff behind and left. The guy was that bad.

• Yes, while I was visiting England a few years ago I was approached twice by men. It had never happened to me before, and at first I didn’t even get what was going on.

0|1
    0|0
  • In grade 6 a girl tried to hold my hand and asked to hangout outside of school. I was like, im sorry but im into guys and she never spoke to me again lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm straight and nope luckily. I dont know how I would react if that hapoened probably freak and run.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I was traveling on business and dining by myself in Brooklyn NY when the waiter came up and told me the guy across the room wants to buy me a glass of wine.

I politely declined and got the hell out of there.

I told my wife and she laughed, laughed, and laughed. Very awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not straight (at least, I think I'm not) but I haven't came publicy out (I want to be sure). But I had a girl doing a pass to me. It was a little awkard, because I see that girl as a "sister from another mother" so I was unsure of out I should react.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am straight and yes. However it was mainly my friends just being idiots. Does that count?

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when I use dating apps. I only tend to attract males. The females I attract are bots, or unworthy of my attention.
    The males are just... ugh. Thirsty and want anything that walks.
    I am heterosexual, or at the very least, I don't find other males sexually attractive, but I can appreciate the appearance of a handsome male.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only like a million times. But when you get naked at gay bars, that's bound to happen.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well than If your in there territory, that will happen.

• It's happened at straight bar too. But just once, and i was fully clothed. I was also 21 and he was in his 50s.

• Yes. I was dressed as a woman at the time. I was in a bar, I was very flattered?

0|1
    0|0
    • You were asking to be flirted with, doing that. Which is fine if you want that type of attention.

• I didn't really. Being transgender it's a outlet. I was with a female friend and one of my sisters. We had gone out in this bar usually full of lesbians. And having a laugh and this guy came up wanting to dance. ...

• I'm straight. But yes its happened a few times. I find it rather hurtful, because I feel guilt for not knowing that this is what it was. At least the last time; I thought he was just being friendly and so was I, I guess he saw what he wanted to see. I didn't know he was gay/bi. He got hurt when he found out I wasn't. Feels bad.
    But its not like I go about stating my preferences to every person I meet, so I guess it falls upon him to be clear about his intentions if he has any. Still I know that's also not something that people are doing much. People in general seem to like the vague games. But that is also the cost of them, if not worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm straight but this friend of mine held my hands weirdly which made me cautious to maintain a safe distance from then on lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm straight. I've been told by a bi man and at least 2 gay men that they'd want me in bed at any chance they had 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times. Straight male myself. I turn them down, politely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I am straight. Almost every new year. I think I've been going to the wrong bar.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been told it has. I was very drunk and completely ignored it apparently

0|0
    0|0
  • If they a fine trans, something may happen...🤷🏾‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • I think (almost) everione head that experience, or will have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and yes I'm straight.

0|1
    0|0
  • it happens a lot, im straight by the way

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. Not a fan.

2|1
    1|0
  • Only homeless men like me

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeap ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but that's normal for me. I'm super gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes a few times

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a couple times

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It has happened a few times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a few times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell them to leave me alone

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. I've had a guy offer me money even.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I’m 19 happened 3 times now

0|0
    0|0
  • What?

0|0
    0|0
    • Did another girl ever make a pass at you. You know try to get in your pants.

• not that i've noticed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure did. Made me uncomfortable. I guess that is life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am straight and yes a girl i know approached me with her boyfriend to have a threesome just recently. Also, when i was in high school a girl kind of harrassed me in front of our classmates. When i refused many times her advances she ended up spreading a rumor about how we had sex at my house while my parents were right in the next room. It was very embarrassing and I kind of have some trauma about how i felt.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and we had sex, I'm straight, I know a lot of people will say no you are at least bi, but I'm not attracted to guys at all, I was fucked up

0|1
    0|0
    • Aahhh don't worry about a label. If you liked you liked it. Who says you need to be labeled bi.

• 2 times. One grabbed my ass saying sexy lady and the other said this is how an ass should look. I laughed it off and went home to tell my husband about it. He was creeped out lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm straight and a girl tried to kiss me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes