Have you ever had someone of the same sex make a pass at you?

Specify if your straight
Just needed a photo for something to look at
It happened to me in front of my wife.

1929

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, a few times.

Once, I think it was an attempt at a Roger Rabbit-esque kiss. For comedy. So technically I’m not counting that, but in the interest of full disclosure.

There was a gay guy and his partner who were friends with a girl friend of mine. We’d all go out to dinner for her birthday or some promotion, usually to a Benihana type deal. Another friend would give me seat. So I’d end up sitting next to this effiminite gay guy who’d start getting VERY touchy feely; I think he had been hitting on my friend the same way, so my friend “threw me under the bus.” And I’d have to sit at a crowded restaurant with this gay guy who’d start trying to rub my back and touch my leg and try to flirt, all with his partner right next to him. Maybe they were both hoping for some something something afterward, but it was so awkward and a bit creepy how he was trying to hit on me all night.

• Yeah, at the grocery store the guy restocking the vegetables said hi so I said hi back, nice and polite. He was about 15 feet away. When I turned around a moment later he was right on me. Told me he liked my shirt so I said thanks. Suddenly he starts rubbing my upper arm and says "It's so soft." I booked immediately.

• Is it a grocery store thing ya think? Fellas hanging out too long next to the English cucumbers, imaginations running wild. Actually, forget about it. I don't want to know.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. I’m straight but bi women/lesbians have come on to me. There was a girl at school who would kiss my hand/cheek and ask I was absolutely positively straight. Now matter how many times I said I was sure she always check. Any other girl says to me occasionally that I really just need to be gay so she can marry me. Sorry girls!

• Yeah, at Costco, and unfortunately we caused a scene. A girl grabbed my ass and said “damn I’d like to get in your pants” I told her to back away or I would call the police, and she started insulting me and followed me.. I ended up calling the police and they arrested her.

• Holly shit really. Damm

• Woah, wouldn’t want to pick a fight with your wife then.

• 😅😅😅