Why are girls (usually) more interested in romance than guys are?

1464

Most Helpful Girls

• in my opinion Popularized roles to shift women away from sex to keep them baluanke virgins before they were “ purchased”. Men had to stay interested in sexual or thdy woujdnt attempt to purchase women.

Cult styles bass opinion is very different then personal interosorction. Often people talk intensely in a way that Doesn’t even reurseb thrn bc no one ever took the time to listen to who they are and it never occurred to them they might have a unique personality. I don’t see any real difference when you get people alone and they trust you enough to tell you how they really think and feel.

What is romance anyhow😁 without the commercial saucy it is the activities ahd behaviors accompanied falling in love which can be varied and diverse and really Doesn’t limit itself to any genders.

Riding together on a motorcycle or playing basketball or bunnies jumping or Going to a sports game is in my opinion romantic when you are falling in love bc you are experiencing it together. Flowers or jewelry wouldn’t hit me.. It really depends on your language and what you respond to. I am not into getting gifts I love cuddling which most couples enjoy and it’s not bc they are lesbians 🤷‍♀️

Most Helpful Guys

• Because on average girls are more looking for emotional connections rather then physical ones. And physical ones you can get from sex alone. That said i am a guy who is more interested in romance as well and i rather have a nice girlfriend then 3 smoking hot sex partners.