Blonde, redhead, or brunette? Who catches your eye first?

Blonde, redhead, or brunette? Who catches your eye first?
  • Blonde,redhead, or brunette? Who catches your eye first??Red head
    Vote A
  • Blonde,redhead, or brunette? Who catches your eye first??Brunette
    Vote B
  • Blonde,redhead, or brunette? Who catches your eye first?? Blonde
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• The red head, due to the positioning of the picture and the fact that the first thing you see is perceived eye contact.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Redhead then blonde from those pics

1|0
    0|0
  • Redhead due to rarity, then blondes

1|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of those girls, the redhead is the prettiest. For guys, I prefer dark hair.

3|1
    0|0
  • She is not a good example of brunette even i look better than her i am not a celebrity

irina shayk is a hot brunette use someone like her as for your question to me hair color dont matter

1|0
    0|0
    • I tried to put average girls lol.. that woman is no where near average

• Show All
    • It's better to not use any image actually people already know what hairs look like images make it biased

• But both your blonde and ginger look way better than your brunette

• Far as simply catching my eye... reds probably. especially Katherine Mcnamara haha.
    Blonde, redhead, or brunette? Who catches your eye first?Blonde, redhead, or brunette? Who catches your eye first?
    or Bridget Reagan lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Difficult question what catches my eye but one thing that is true in my case is that I'm a bit weak for dark hair that and curly hair. I do have to say that the hair color doesn't decide if I'm interested or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love how most people want a redhead but make fun of us. But then again, I understand since men fetishize redheads.

2|0
    0|0
    • Red heads are drop dead gorgeous quit playin

• A beautiful red head is rare so, yeah, many men absolutely gravitate to them. I have a feeling you will notice that in your life, just a hunch.

• I'd like to say it doesn't matter i mean it is just window dressing. And most blondes come from a bottle anyways (a lot of redheads too). But there is something alluring about a natural redhead. Maybe it's my irish ancestry kicking in. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on a lot of things other than hair. Though hairstyle and color can definitely add to or take away from perception of a person, it’s usually not the first thing I consciously notice. I’m attracted or I’m not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes generally speaking, but if you're asking which of the three examples' facial features I find most attractive, it happens to be the red head in this case.

1|0
    0|0
  • Redhead has the best face would like to see her in a bikini shot but all of them caught my eye at the same time because they were in the same photo. That said redhead is the winner she seems to be most attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • The brunette always catches my eye first. Very mysterious, erotic and intelligent, then followed by redheads... blondes are there can get them anytime, anyway you like

2|0
    1|0
  • In these examples the redhead, but it usually varies from woman to woman for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the white/pale blonde rather than the yellow or gold type, which are a rare kind of species or breed that are only found in the Scandinavian or deep in to the lands of the viking territories. These women are just pure Anglo.

1|0
    0|0
  • For these specific pics, the brunette and the blonde are tied, but I tend to check a girl's body first and you can only see the redhead's face so yeah...

1|0
    0|0
  • NATURAL redheads. 90% of the time you can tell the difference between natural blondes/redheads/brunettes vs dyed by glancing at the roots. But dyed redheads are a turn-off.

Dying your hair to a natural color besides you're own screams 'fake'. It's not being yourself, it's trying to be someone else. Now, someone who dyes their hair an obviously not-natural red, blue, green, orange, etc. is doing it to express themselves, and not mimic someone they think is hotter, and in a way, that's even more honest.

And the two hottest things have always been, imho, honesty and consent.

2|0
    0|0
  • Redheads, they are so feisty. And I've yet to meet one I couldn't charm ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • The red head is not in a bikini, so the blond is most eye catching. However, the red head is the sexiest.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are going to use those pictures then most will say redhead.

In the real world redheads are the least approached.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette. Totally. And redhead is second, especially a vibrant redhead

1|0
    0|0
  • Of all the guys I talk too they have a weakness for redheads.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gingers always do it for me, mainly because I'm a ginger myself so I'm like "ayeee fam"

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally brunettes but that particular blonde was better in this case

2|0
    0|0
  • I like women with brown hair. I'd say "brunette" but it's too hard to spell.
    But I'd love to try bouncing a quarter off of that brown-haired girl's assets.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brunette, every single day of the week. To me, it's so much more attractive than blonde or red hair.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've always seem to like blonds but all are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • That brunette has got that yummy booty.

Them some good eats!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The one in the middle but not because of her hair color..

1|0
    0|0
  • Whichever of them happened to be the most attractive, regardless of hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Redhead without a doubt. I love me some fire crotch.

1|0
    0|0
  • In general I’d say dark hair and brunettes, outta these pics that redhead is just so sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • The red head is the pretties and I like the brunette's swimsuit!

0|1
    0|0
    • I was just thinking I would like to see the redhead in the brunette’s suit!

• Red head attractive beauty enter directly in heart ♥ and then blonde for physical appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably a brunette girl now, but my first memory of fancying a girl was redhead... Never realised that before answering this question! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Red head, black hair, brunette, crazy hair and blond in that order

1|0
    0|0
  • Love brunettes, but a pretty redhead will always catch my attention

1|0
    0|0
  • Redhead is the rarest of the three so naturally It catches my eye faster

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette is my fav, then blonde. Not a fan of red hair.
    @mladasrpska

1|0
    0|0
  • Red head only because she’s trying to steal my soul

0|0
    0|0
  • im gonna just say one that dont think she is better then everyone else and walk around with her nose up in the air for starters lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Blond with hot body. Definitely the other 2 have terrible body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for redheads and most of my mom figures were redheads too so it’s only natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Aesthetically, the one with light colored eyes irrespective of hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair is rare and I am rare myself don't let my hair color fool you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the person, not the hair colour that catches eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette will always catch my eye first

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads

2|1
    0|0
  • Blondes are my weakness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red heads... especially if they got colored eyes