Is church a good place to look for girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Everywhere is a good place to look, but yes, depends on the church. I found quite a few, but some better than others. kinda need one with people your age, or build and lead a singles gathering thing so people can socialize. Go at your own pace, a lot of us don't have confidence at your age (I didn't) and lack social skills (I didn't) and had to suffer and learn. you can learn a lot in videos then go out and exercise your social skills.
    BUT... do not assume emotional health because someone is in church. In fact, many and most are there because they aren't! You should be able to learn the difference. Just because someone wears a cross doesn't or a label doesn't mean anything, you have to get to know them.
    Enjoy the adventure!
    Ideally... you will build the confidence and skills to approach a girl anywhere. You can get away with being more weak at church, but my opinion... you need to build your self worth/esteem/strength out in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES and NO.

One of the things about church is there are WAY more single women whom church it out than guys. It's always been like that. You will notice that they do size up guys and it feels like role reversal.
    They are desperate because of the high demand of dudes needed.
    You will notice BIGTIME.

HOWEVER,
    A lot of church females have extremely unrealistic requirements for dating. And a lot of them are self righteous and stuck up. You gotta be perfect. It's all about reputation.

0|0
    0|0
    • When it comes to reputation, my friends me tinder

Most Helpful Girls

• Church is a good place to meet good marriage minded people but it is hard to find a date at church since most people do not go to church to find dates and are resistant to dating people they know through church. You have a better chance finding a girlfriend or wife through Christian clubs in University or through classes.

0|3
    0|0
  • You shouldn't just go to church to find someone you should be there to get closer to God ps make shore it's a real biblically aligned Church since there are many false prophets out here now.

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The social situations associated with a church, such as a singles club, a meal following services or on other days, a Christian singles site, volunteering to help with activities at the church, etc., are better ways of meeting a girl, as the church service itself is not conductive to talking. There may also be discussion groups before or after the service, etc., where you can get to know people.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, that’s the ONLY place im looking to find a husband. I think it’s good for you to find a girl in my opinion. Then again it all depends on what church you go to. My church personally I believe is very good for finding men.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're very conservative, sure. Otherwise, hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you share their religious beliefs sure why not… Churches are social places.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know, church is a notoriously bad place to find young ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, girls in church aren't waiting around to be picked up.

0|0
    0|2
  • If you're cristian, I think church is one of the ideal places to find a SO

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Its similar to looking for god on Tinder and Bars.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve met mine at church and she’s perfect. So I’d say go for it. The worst that could happen is if they were to say no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, just find a group that's mostly your age group

0|0
    0|0
    • Will do it this week.

• If your religious and require your partner to also be. Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No mostly older ladies. go there very few young people now and days unless force or raise like that

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I hear, it might've been good 30 years ago, but not now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably in the past or small towns where church is a usual gather point

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! They go there on Sunday to repent for Mon-Sat!

0|0
    0|0
  • The pure ones are there, vampires used to find them there

0|0
    0|0
  • Christian girls. Since most girls nowadays aren't Christian

0|0
    1|1
  • A good place to look for bad girls.

0|0
    0|1
    • Really? Bad girls?

• If they are there to make someone else happy then they are just killing time

• C'mon, the biggest purpose of anyone's life should be to make a change in someone's life.

• 🙄the desperation.. pathetic

0|0
    0|5
    • Hahahhahaaa

• You said look for girls in real life

• Bro... computer away, grab balls out of asshole, comb hair, put on nice clothing, brush teeth and go out and do some shopping. If you see a girl catches your eye, go say hi to her. If she isn't interested, she walks away, if she is, she stays and talks. You lose nothing by trying. Don't be a fucking weirdo, don't be a clinging follower and just let shit happen.

Christ... your Dad really should have beaten the shit out of you more boy as you have some skills to learn.

• It can be. Hard to say before you join.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ones that don't put out? Sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • You would be very... very wrong.

• Show All
    • You forgot the sisterhood of the magical pants?

• The funny thing is actually that there are those they call "Jack Mormons" there who (I guess) are heretics or cast out or some shit. Anyhow, they have their own stores and the funny thing is they sell the magical underwear as well. Except theirs are crotchless, glittery, you know what I mean. That was a serious issue there. Like civil war inducing.

• Nope only crazy ppls go.

2|1
    1|4
  • no... you should mosques

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the worst, but not the best either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious people yes

0|1
    0|0
  • No I think its wrong to date in church

0|0
    0|0
  • depends kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a good place to look for a wife 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is sadly. Be careful tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if serious dont use church girls though

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Best place to have sex.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the ideal place. I’d say a bar

0|0
    0|1
  • No not really it is disrespectful

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh depends

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't please

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i can be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and especially Catholic girls--they are hypocrites.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • If you’re into your faith, yes. Not just because.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes