Is church a good place to look for girls?

2325

Most Helpful Guys

• Everywhere is a good place to look, but yes, depends on the church. I found quite a few, but some better than others. kinda need one with people your age, or build and lead a singles gathering thing so people can socialize. Go at your own pace, a lot of us don't have confidence at your age (I didn't) and lack social skills (I didn't) and had to suffer and learn. you can learn a lot in videos then go out and exercise your social skills.
    BUT... do not assume emotional health because someone is in church. In fact, many and most are there because they aren't! You should be able to learn the difference. Just because someone wears a cross doesn't or a label doesn't mean anything, you have to get to know them.
    Enjoy the adventure!
    Ideally... you will build the confidence and skills to approach a girl anywhere. You can get away with being more weak at church, but my opinion... you need to build your self worth/esteem/strength out in the world.

• YES and NO.

One of the things about church is there are WAY more single women whom church it out than guys. It's always been like that. You will notice that they do size up guys and it feels like role reversal.
    They are desperate because of the high demand of dudes needed.
    You will notice BIGTIME.

HOWEVER,
    A lot of church females have extremely unrealistic requirements for dating. And a lot of them are self righteous and stuck up. You gotta be perfect. It's all about reputation.

• When it comes to reputation, my friends me tinder

Most Helpful Girls

• Church is a good place to meet good marriage minded people but it is hard to find a date at church since most people do not go to church to find dates and are resistant to dating people they know through church. You have a better chance finding a girlfriend or wife through Christian clubs in University or through classes.

• You shouldn't just go to church to find someone you should be there to get closer to God ps make shore it's a real biblically aligned Church since there are many false prophets out here now.