Do you kiss with your eyes closed?

Why/why not? #Kissing #Kiss #Dating
Do you kiss with your eyes closed?
  • Yes (Explain Why)
  • No (Explain Why)
  • Other (Explain What & Why)
    Vote C

912

Most Helpful Guys

• Who kisses with open eyes and under what purpose?

It's a normal instinctive reaction to close the eyes when approach the kissing. You close your eyes because you are devoting your focus and energy to the kiss and disallow any possible distraction to stop the transformation of joy that the touch of the lips provides. You want to fully get into the exploration and feel every sensation. You want to make sure you drown into the pleasure.

Lips are up to 200 times more sensitive than supersensitive fingertips, kissing passionately engages 24 facial muscles—plus 100 others in the body. The kiss sends shock waves throughout your body that can increase blood flow to certain areas, Sensing the hubbub, the adrenal glands unleash adrenaline. Cue a pounding heart, heavy breathing, or sweaty palms, The physical thrill may prompt your brain to cue up dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with pleasure. At the same time, other parts of your brain are shutting down negative emotions, Any kind of make-out can reduce tension and hike happiness. And this can be achieved better and fully with closed eyes.

• I've always assumed the "proper" way is to go eyes closed since it's kinda weird to have them open. I'll kinda look at her lips and then her eyes and see if they had gotten bigger and I love seeing it if they had done so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, most of the time. Sometimes if we joke around with my boyfriend, we will look each other in the eyes while kissing. But being that close and looking at each other is weird, because you can't really see anything very well.