• No (Explain Why)
    Vote B
  • Other (Explain What & Why)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Who kisses with open eyes and under what purpose?

It's a normal instinctive reaction to close the eyes when approach the kissing. You close your eyes because you are devoting your focus and energy to the kiss and disallow any possible distraction to stop the transformation of joy that the touch of the lips provides. You want to fully get into the exploration and feel every sensation. You want to make sure you drown into the pleasure.

Lips are up to 200 times more sensitive than supersensitive fingertips, kissing passionately engages 24 facial muscles—plus 100 others in the body. The kiss sends shock waves throughout your body that can increase blood flow to certain areas, Sensing the hubbub, the adrenal glands unleash adrenaline. Cue a pounding heart, heavy breathing, or sweaty palms, The physical thrill may prompt your brain to cue up dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with pleasure. At the same time, other parts of your brain are shutting down negative emotions, Any kind of make-out can reduce tension and hike happiness. And this can be achieved better and fully with closed eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always assumed the "proper" way is to go eyes closed since it's kinda weird to have them open. I'll kinda look at her lips and then her eyes and see if they had gotten bigger and I love seeing it if they had done so.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, most of the time. Sometimes if we joke around with my boyfriend, we will look each other in the eyes while kissing. But being that close and looking at each other is weird, because you can't really see anything very well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do until we're having sex and then I sneak a peak to see her O-face. Also the moment when I start ejaculating so I can see the look on her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly assume so. Not doing it sounds kinda odd unless you’re simply pecking their cheek or something. Anyway, I imagine it helps you concentrate on the moment. Nothing going through your mind beyond the embracement.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do a bit of both but i tend too keep them closed for the most part. I try & go off of body language but if i do something goofy in the process like miss lips kiss nose instead i at least say I laugh at myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • How could you stare at someone while your lips touching? You wouldn't be able to see them properly.. Weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes closed kisses always win over eyes open kisses. The moment our lips touch, our eyes close.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve always kissed my girl with my eyes closed because it’s more intimate and I can’t see what she’s doing as I kiss her beautiful red lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weird to stare at a human face that close up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i sure do. it'd be a little uncomfortable to kiss with your eyes open, but it depends if on the situation or if you're into that i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never kissed but I heard that the eyes dilated a lot when kissing to better keep it closed.

0|0
    0|0
    • But aren't you in a relationship?

• Show All
    • Plus we both come from conservative societies anyway.

• I don't know why you're so fascinated by lesbians

0|0
    0|0
    • Women often looks better than men. :) Therefor I choose this beautiful picture instead of a boring picture.

• "Women often looks better than men" Not true, Most women don't look like models and actresses, most are average loking just like most men, you say that because you are a man.

• You didn't find a pic of straight couple!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but why this picture? Why not 2 guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • Women tends to look better than men, therefor I didn't choose two guys or a straight couple picture.

• Show All
    • Brad Pitt isn't attractive though xd

• I think he's above average. He looked better as young though. Today he's an older man.

• Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lesbians

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes always ❤️❤️😘...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    I don't trust women who kiss with their eyes open.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't kissed anyone in 10 years so can't really tell

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes