Have you ever pursued somebody and discovered they aren't as good as you thought they would be in your head?

Have you ever pursued somebody and discovered they aren't as good as you thought they would be in your head?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, actually right now. We used to talk a little in middle school and he was that cute guy who is like a good kid, you know? And I recently started talking again and he is into drugs and alcohol and it's just disappointing

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes and I was so mad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ.. I thought he was so smart until I sat down and had dinner with him. he turned out to be an idiot

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, several times I have been interested in girls, but when I got to know them a little better, I realized we were a poor match, or there was something about their personality of character that I did not like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah had a crush on girl in middle school she was normal and pretty now she has blue hair and shaved on the sides and im pretty sure she hates men so yeah

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no i chased a girl for 9 months and when i finally saw her after all those months it was worth it she was so cute and girls i got a big hug out of that chase and that was it she rejected me and i am still sad i didn't really get to know her it was mostly over the phone she claimed her parents wouldn't let her do anything and i was stupid i didn't leave her alone and i pushed her away so sad but true and the show must go on thank you next.

1|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t tend to build them up on my ownโ€ฆ I observe and listen a lot (to everything) and have a really good memory. If the general direction is good I might purse them, even when I notice a handful of negative traits and try understand them over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The story of my life

although I think it happens on both sides

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, he acted different and that's what caught my attention. After a few weeks I ended up finding out he was a manipulative player.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The guy turned out to be a total asshole. From a distance he seemed totally cool and fun, but the more I talked to him and got to know him the more I started to dislike him. I didn't notice it until a week after talking to him, I'd say.

The main problem with him was that he only wanted to talk about himself. He could talk about himself for hours, but he never showed any interest in getting to know me. And after awhile, there was just nothing for me to say to him because he had told me everything he had to say about himself, and whenever I talked about myself he got bored. There was so much more he did, but I'll leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes. I thought my boyfriend now was going to be my husband one day. Now he just stresses me the hell out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, many times. Most women seem good at first but then they show their true colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many times.
    They amaze me.๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0