Have you ever pursued somebody and discovered they aren't as good as you thought they would be in your head?

87

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, actually right now. We used to talk a little in middle school and he was that cute guy who is like a good kid, you know? And I recently started talking again and he is into drugs and alcohol and it's just disappointing

• Omg yes and I was so mad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ.. I thought he was so smart until I sat down and had dinner with him. he turned out to be an idiot

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, several times I have been interested in girls, but when I got to know them a little better, I realized we were a poor match, or there was something about their personality of character that I did not like.

• Yeah had a crush on girl in middle school she was normal and pretty now she has blue hair and shaved on the sides and im pretty sure she hates men so yeah