Why don’t guys have the courage to talk to a girl in person?

Why do guys feel like hitting on me online but not in person! It’s like when I’m offline I feel so un attractive and not wanted! But in person no guy has the guts to say crap like “hey sexy”, “you wanna come over and have some fun😏.” Lol but in person no guys say that too me lol! I feel disgusted!
Mostly guys are answering this lol I’m loving this guy power!

019

Most Helpful Guy

• Stigma, feminism, etc. If an attractive guy says hey sexy then you're happy, if a guy you don't find attractive does, then he finds himself on the floor with a knee on his back and handcuffs around his wrists. Rejection is also painful and in this age of unrealistic standards, women's standards are so high that many men find that it's not worth it