Why don’t guys have the courage to talk to a girl in person?

Why do guys feel like hitting on me online but not in person! It’s like when I’m offline I feel so un attractive and not wanted! But in person no guy has the guts to say crap like “hey sexy”, “you wanna come over and have some fun😏.” Lol but in person no guys say that too me lol! I feel disgusted!
Updates:
Mostly guys are answering this lol I’m loving this guy power!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stigma, feminism, etc. If an attractive guy says hey sexy then you're happy, if a guy you don't find attractive does, then he finds himself on the floor with a knee on his back and handcuffs around his wrists. Rejection is also painful and in this age of unrealistic standards, women's standards are so high that many men find that it's not worth it

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's just easier for most people to do it online.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing that special lol I see

• Because men are nervous irl. Online it's just good fun but at least some of them are afraid of what the girl thinks and will just not try to make a move. And if they say the wrong thing, or themselves get rejected, it'll just make them die of embarrassment sometimes

0|1
    1|0
  • It’s easier to approach a screen than a face.

Not saying that’s an excuse, but that’s the reason.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah thanks for acknowledging that while others make excuses for guys when you know some are just Losers!

• Girls around me get approached with compliments and the occasional date invitation.

‘But I’m only quite a little fellow, in a wide world, after all.’ (Gandalf, if you didn’t know)

• Yea that’s ok

• Yeah i flirt on the phone more then person i dont know why but there was this cute girl i liked and i flirted on the phone first and in person i felt more comfortable to tell her how cute she is and it made her smile. but honestly i think to much tv programs guys to get needy and Deseret and there arnt as many real men out there. if you see a guy acting weird around girls in person there not really like that with people they feel comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • that's just not the norm. Most people don't just do that unless it's in a setting like pubs or bars or party.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah they do it online too lol it’s crawling with sexual predators lol

• Yeah that's like a female problem lel

• No it’s men too cause there doing so you make no sense

• Guy's are afraid of rejection. It's easier to brush it off as joking when you are online.

0|0
    0|1
    • Still it sucks and being nasty and hitting on someone to try in get in there pants is something I don’t think is acceptable

• It does suck. Only advice I can give is just make the first move yourself. If you are inerested in a guy let him know.

• because offline they have fear of rejection but online they dont have.

0|0
    1|0
    • But being rude and asking for nude pics is not fear of rejection it’s plain weird so yeah I don’t feel sorry for them

• Show All
    • It’s random like asking someone do you live in a Cando or house

• well just wanted to know

• I never matured out of that middle school passing notes phase, I also feel like an online rejection would hurt less than in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because if a guy says that in person, he is likely to be slapped or otherwise assaulted, fired and/or looked upon as an ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m shy offline, but not online. More time to think about what I’m going to say without her staring at my face loudly yelling “umm...”. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't have courage; guys aren't courageous enough; courage seldom stems within the male species

0|0
    0|0
  • I am slightly confused here. Is this sarcasm?
    Or do you actually prefer being disgusted in person

0|0
    0|0
    • What happens online is real so it’s real life. So

• Bcs nowadays hitting on a woman could result in sexual harassment charges

0|0
    0|0
  • I have... Most of them have bfs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear, and age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason (s) you won't talk to guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Huhh

• Show All
    • Ur Stupid

• Care to explain why you think that? lol Maybe it's you that is if you don't understand what I"m saying?

• Well for example if it's tinder, and she swiped right, you can at least assume she is interested (maybe). In the real world women are horrified if non-hot men hit on them

0|0
    0|0
  • OMFG

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes