6 mo

How long does it take girls to get over a breakup? And do you think this girl likes me but is avoiding me because she’s nervous to jump into things?

Hey guys, so almost two months ago there was this girl that gave me her number after I was serving her family’s table. We were flirting a lot through text, then when I met up with her she was extremely shy and nervous. She was complimenting me a lot.

Two days later she told me she got out of a relationship and wasn’t ready, but said she had a great time.

We didn’t talk for three weeks, I texted her and she didn’t text me back. I removed her on Snapchat and instagram but she hasn’t unfollowed me on Instagram.

Like is she just super emotional and hurt by the breakup and doesn’t want to jump into anything? Or was she being polite and not showing interest?

How long does it take for girls to get over a breakup? And why is she still following me?
1
1