How to drop hints to my crush?

So, I've liked this guy for a while, and I'm suspicious that he likes me back, but he tends to get awkward with confessions (as do I) and I dont want to run the risk of hurting our friendship. Are there ways I can drop not-so-subtle hints?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Use body language and compliments on his physical appearance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just tell him. I think he likes you. Even if he doesn’t, it won’t ruin your friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's never easy, but the best action is to look him in the eye, take a deep breath and say 'want to go for coffee some time?' or whatever.

He's bound to say yes, or at least be flattered. I sincerely doubt his behaviour around you will change if he doesn't feel the same, and hey, you've lost nothing and at least know for certain

0|0
    0|0
  • I once read that it’s effective to use invisible dirty language when conversing.

Don’t emphasize the words or make it obvious, but use synonyms that could work if you WERE talking about sex. It worked for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just... y'know tell him? (B-b-b-but what about our friendship if he doesn't like me back?)

Only then did anon understand the plight of men.

0|0
    1|0
  • How bout you just tell him the truth.. stop pussyfooting around the subject.

0|1
    1|0
  • Be direct. When you're not direct, misunderstandings happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need to just be honest with him and tell him.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes