Would you be brave enough to ask your crush out on a date?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • Maybe
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah! I have before too 😊
    Don't ask me how well it turned out though!

Hint: I'm still single so... LOL

But it's not that bad. Yeah there's a strong chance of rejection, being laughed at, or friendzoned. But it's better than wondering "what if" only to see some other person ask them out instead and you miss your chance.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have always said I would rather be rejected and understood then be ambiguous in my actions. So I agree!

• 1d

Honestly the friendzone isn't all that bad & as long as you're actually genuine about it & actually want to be their friend, if they know you still are interested in them & not just still clinging to the idea of being with them if you play your cards right, there's a possibility that things might work out better, never give up, but keep the door open for other people.

• I had a crush on this guy in high school. We met each other again in college. I was about to ask him out. Instead, he asked me out. He later revealed to me that he had a crush on me. :) (Blush!) We're getting married this summer. <3

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not got anything to do with brave. I'm just not foolish enough to do it anymore. I've vowed i will never ask another woman out again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 4d

Bullshit.

• Yeah it is not hard to ask "what are you doing Saturday." It is just words and what is the worst thing that can happen?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You bet. I'd be motivated as hell because she is my crush.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not? Worst answer is no. It will hurt but oh well. Moving on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I'm used to guys asking me out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather not! I won't want him to be turned off since we've come this far.
    Don't want to ruin what he sees in me that he, I think loves me too!
    And he is the man! Even though he is 10 years younger than me, I woul'd find no one as manly!
    I'm like childish and he doesn't look younger, maybe more matured and older than me! <3 ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are these people? That one dude looked like he was 30. We don't have "crushes" when we're 30, or even mid twenties. We have interests. If you haven't developed the self esteem and fortitude to pursue your sexual interests by the time you reach 24 then you aren't really an adult. Crushes are for children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I did that. Right in front of another guy who was about to ask her out too actually. He understandably looked like he wanted to murder me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Only way I asked out a girl was to make the failure situation amazing. "I'm gonna ask out this girl, she's gonna reject me, then I'm going to go see the greatest DJ in Europe" (or whatever you like). Just make it so that if it works out, it's great, if it doesn't work out, you'll deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I. The worst that could happen is he would turn me down. My ego isn't that fragile I will live.

1|1
    0|0
  • Brave enough sure... stupid enough? Nope. As cute as she is, she's a liability, as are many in this misguided culture.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I’m far too scared and when I’m nervous I tend to stutter and that makes up for disaster.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually the stuttering is super cute. Lots of girls say things like ‘wow... I can’t talk right now’ ... ‘Uh, What was the question again... ☺️’ ... ‘drops something she was holding’. And stuff like that.

That’s way more attractive than looking completely unflustered.

• Absolutely that’s how you know if they like you too

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. Was a waste of my time, but I did it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, my shy ass would not be brave enough to do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and I will this week, I promise to myself. It feels good that you had the courage to do it, even if it doesn’t turn out the way you want

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah as a man kinda have no choice for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently invovled, and crush has previously said it wouldn't work between us

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and I've done it before, you just have to keep things chill and you can even bee friends after if they're a chill person too.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I don't have one? I don't gotta nothing which means no worries of getting shot down, ha found a loophole

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Well if you did would you have the balls to ask her out? Or just say Nahhhh baby nahhhh.

• 5d

If we know each other and gotten to know each other than yeah why not

• Yeah i would. Granted if i had a crush to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was brave enough to tell my crush i liked him FIRST.
    So hell, why NOT?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she isn't expressing herself enough that I'm her type, then there's no point in doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely, at least ill know if he's interested in me or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never have been, never will be.

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t bother doing that when the chance of rejection is 100%

0|0
    1|0
  • Crushes are for twelve year olds and arrested development cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wasn't in a relationship and 1,600 miles away, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL no. He'd run away as soon as he saw my face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be brave enough to ask her out. However, I would still be nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG l can't think what to say? maybe another time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Given my recent luck she'll have a boyfriend but if she doesn't then why not give it a shot?

0|0
    0|0
  • Too scared of rejection.. lol

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes. I had been so before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there done that

0|2
    0|0
  • This is how I date I ask him out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. But I don't ask men out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, did it before and am 2 for 8 so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I asked her out

1|2
    0|1
  • Nope I’m pretty shy

0|2
    0|0
  • Been there, done that multiple times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe but mostly not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, been there, done that.. several times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear god that girl is scary. Would. Not. Bang. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • She's kinda a good bit older so probably not

0|1
    0|0
  • No way

0|1
    0|0
  • Why the fuck not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. But he's not single, so...