Would you be brave enough to ask your crush out on a date?

• YES
  • NO
  • Maybe
    Vote C

3340

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah! I have before too 😊
    Don't ask me how well it turned out though!

Hint: I'm still single so... LOL

But it's not that bad. Yeah there's a strong chance of rejection, being laughed at, or friendzoned. But it's better than wondering "what if" only to see some other person ask them out instead and you miss your chance.

• I have always said I would rather be rejected and understood then be ambiguous in my actions. So I agree!

• 1d

Honestly the friendzone isn't all that bad & as long as you're actually genuine about it & actually want to be their friend, if they know you still are interested in them & not just still clinging to the idea of being with them if you play your cards right, there's a possibility that things might work out better, never give up, but keep the door open for other people.

• I had a crush on this guy in high school. We met each other again in college. I was about to ask him out. Instead, he asked me out. He later revealed to me that he had a crush on me. :) (Blush!) We're getting married this summer. <3

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not got anything to do with brave. I'm just not foolish enough to do it anymore. I've vowed i will never ask another woman out again.

• 4d

Bullshit.

• Yeah it is not hard to ask "what are you doing Saturday." It is just words and what is the worst thing that can happen?