What gestures do you find truly romantic?

145

Most Helpful Guys

• The most romantic thing anyone has ever done? I had an exclusive friends with benefits situation. We had amazing sex on a weekday at my apartment.

The next morning her hair is all frizzy and cute. Im rushing to get ready for work. I go to the bathroom. I come out of the bathroom and find... she's ironing my button up shirt for work.

In that moment I secretely wanted to marry her. It was sooo romantic.

• Blow jobs.. ok no, I'm kidding. Basically just ur usual romantic shit. Holding hands, kisses , etc

Most Helpful Girls

• Coming to my place while im on my period and bringing chocolate and films to watch. He lit up a fire, put a blanket on us, and held me in his arms until we fell asleep with the tv on.
    He's the best

• Aw that’s so sweet of him

• OMG tricks for what?

• I did that twice. Then had sex anyway.

• When a boy gives you his jacket when it looks like your cold or someone buying one of your favorite things just because