What gestures do you find truly romantic?

What gestures do you find truly romantic?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The most romantic thing anyone has ever done? I had an exclusive friends with benefits situation. We had amazing sex on a weekday at my apartment.

The next morning her hair is all frizzy and cute. Im rushing to get ready for work. I go to the bathroom. I come out of the bathroom and find... she's ironing my button up shirt for work.

In that moment I secretely wanted to marry her. It was sooo romantic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blow jobs.. ok no, I'm kidding. Basically just ur usual romantic shit. Holding hands, kisses , etc

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Coming to my place while im on my period and bringing chocolate and films to watch. He lit up a fire, put a blanket on us, and held me in his arms until we fell asleep with the tv on.
    He's the best

2|2
    0|0
    • Aw that’s so sweet of him

• Show All
    • OMG tricks for what?

• I did that twice. Then had sex anyway.

• When a boy gives you his jacket when it looks like your cold or someone buying one of your favorite things just because

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Homemade presents and surprise gifts. A surprise candlelight dinner.

0|2
    0|0
  • Spending time with me no matter how busy he is...

1|1
    0|0
  • After an argument, they still make you a plate of food. Or they still call you "baby/babe" mid argument.

Or when they know you're making a mistake due to something like pride and etc. So they take your hand and make sure you don't do something you regret. When they just go above and beyond I guess.

0|2
    0|0
  • Thinking ahead about what your partner likes, surprising them with those things. Replaying special times you’ve shared together. Every now & again looking at them with so much love in your eyes telling them how happy you are with them. Random kisses, hugs, affections throughout the day/ night.

0|1
    0|0
  • The look period. We all know that forgiving loving look! Just look at me like that followed by a hug and a kiss and I melt!!! Monetary things are nice but heartfelt things are priceless!!!😍

0|1
    0|0
  • When a guy listens- especially if they remember some small detail you told them ages ago!

That's like instant happiness for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Endless cuddling.. It shows clear appreciation for eachother.

2|1
    0|0
  • For me the picture says it all getting close like the couple. its nice to be like that ….

2|1
    0|0
  • Spending time with me! Getting flowers when not expected, give me his hoodies πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Cooking for me him giving you his jacket

0|1
    0|0
  • A nice long hug

1|1
    0|0
  • Hand me a book, tea and flowers woohooo!

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I was visiting my boyfriend cause he lives far and he had given me his hoodie and I told him that I had to use my other big hoodie because I didn’t want to overuse his cause it smelled like him and When I got in the car he popped open the glove compartment and said there you go and there was his cologne so I could spray it on my hoodie! Thought that was so cute lol

1|1
    0|0
  • something that proves he really knows me

1|1
    0|0
  • Me kissing his freckles all over his body

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes