Do you ever do physical activities on dates?

1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I once went ice skating on a first date. We had a great time. We had so much fun. It was so funny trying to stop each other from falling down. We ended up falling down together... in a heap on the ice lol Afterwards, we went to the ice rink cafe for something to eat. We had lots to talk about. I enjoy activity dates. They're more relaxing and less formal

1|1
    0|0
  • Hiking, dancing, walking in the park, sex with my boyfriend

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Rarely. I took a girl to a Rock Wall Gym once. And a couple of occasions I did mountain hiking/kayaking with girlfriends. That's the extent of it I'd say. Unless you count roaming Busch Gardens as we run to ride roller coasters and the Log Flue to get cozy.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. have gone to gym with girlfriend, hiking, biking, adventuring, horseback riding, dirt biking (they didnt' ride... why can't I find a girl that will ride a dirt bike?).

I prefer that, it's a good way to get to know someone in different atmosphere.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Umm well sometimes yes lol but I try to have fun with guys just not a long relationship and not sleep with them unless I really want to
    As for other physical activities well I don't know I guess meeting someone at the gym while we both workout was a physical activity? Lol I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • Roller blading, hiking, horseback riding, dancing, i also want to do rock climbing... i used to be very active till my accident... in my mind i still want to do them... still do some not all...

1|2
    0|0
    • I would still want to try other stuff... but i have to learn to be careful... prehaps the accident tell me to slowwwww down lol

• A girl even suggesting that to me would have me running (no pun intended) away. I despise anything related to exercise. My only fitness routine is simply walking from A to B

0|1
    0|0
  • I've taken my former girlfriend horseback riding up in the mountains while on vacation.
    Now I've been wanting to ask you how are you getting a thousand experience points up to 1500 or more experience points per day when you hardly post any opinions compared to me and other users that are in the top 10 list? Your most helpful score is real real high I also don't see you having any My Takes promoted you're going to be beating the whole entire site in a matter of month's or less I've never seen anybody get as high as you on here that fast. Something is going on here because I break my ass all day just to get two hundred experience points a day and 300 on a Non-Stop day
    and into the late night. You must have friends in high places it must be nice I wish I could get all those points that you make. Also how do you get all those followers I only have 215 at the moment. I don't follow anyone back but you don't hardly anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like the horseback riding.
      I've never had 1k iand definitely not 1500 points in a single day. Just yesterday you said im on here the whole time, so I dont know where you come up with the idea I hardly post any opinions.

• Show All
    • I think you're the only person who sees this as a competition, and I think that is the wrong way to approach this- just have fun. If you want to pass ol jaques up there with 186k, I am definitely no competition to you way back at 100k.

Oracle has asked and answered fewer questions than me yet has considerably more points. Not sure what the conspiracy is there- he just has better metrics than you or me because people find his answers useful.

As for Older, I've asked more questions than him, and even if you take out his Takes, he has more points for answering questions than me, so he has better metrics than you or me, so people obviously find his answers more useful (I've given him a number of MHOs myself)

• My most helpful score was always 16%
      17% even as a master, that dropped down to 9% one night they said it had something to do with the system choosing MHA when the Question Asker doesn't chose it, it got changed around that's why it dropped that low that fast. I lost mine they said there's nothing that they can do about it and my most helpful score has never gone up past 9% anymore. I don't understand gags mechanics It's awful confusing why is it this way and that way. I really enjoy the site and I appreciate being here and I like the users and I do try to give them the best answer as possible most of the time even though I'm a points Hunter and I move fast. I always get into a lot of competition with most things in life that's just the nature of my bloodlines But I also take my time and talk to people on the side in private message and I also comment back on their comments to me in the threads so I'm not 100% just a points hunter but I will admit I'm into the competitions a lot but now I'm going to have to take a step back it's better that way anyway because I was putting to much time in on the site and if I ever want to take a vacation again I can't worry about I better get back on Gag becauae somebody might be gaining on me. I don't even bother to get on gag on vacations anyway. Like I said in my last post it's nothing personal against you friend my rant here.

• Not at first, no. But I am also a chronic pain sufferer. I have my limitations.

0|1
    0|0
  • Walk on the beach my favorite, go fishing sit, talk, enjoy the sun and outdoors, that’s about it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , its called boom boom bang boom - - KAAAAPOOOOW!!!

All. Night. Long.

0|3
    0|1
  • Yes!!! Hiking, roller skating and kayaking are my favorites

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been on a date
    But I would love to go on athletic types of dates
    Hiking, skating, sports (I’ll play any/watch any), sky diving, swimming

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

If I were to date you would ever go on a long bike ride with me?

• 6d

I’ve gone on long bike rides before and enjoyed it

• Just hiking that one time. Or maybe walking around the park which isn't a physical challenge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and all people that are outgoing like you do physical activities on dates.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds fun. More fun than a dinner date😆 we can eat after we have fun

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes, just depends on the girl in question, they don't always like that kind of stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Hiking, running, walking, rock-climbing, swimming.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah totally. Went to a aqua park so I could look strong dragging her out of the water

0|1
    0|0
  • Done some hiking on a few first dates, that seems to satisfy the headband/yoga pants demo.

0|0
    0|0
  • riding bike in the forest or rollers in the park can be funny dates

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, like sex

0|4
    0|0
  • I know someone will
    Mention sex

0|6
    0|0
  • Most definitely! Sex burns 1500 calories

0|4
    0|0
  • Yes, hiking or playing tennis.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I go for a hike or a run.

0|2
    0|0
  • Never happened actually 😅 .

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time actually.

0|3
    0|0
  • Hiking dancing a few sports I enjoy them

0|1
    0|0
  • Never did but I wish to.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you go to the gym and have a lifting session with a date?

• As much as the idea sounds nice, I actually don't prefer to go to mixed gyms, I prefer gyms that are only for women or have a separate room or unit for women. Maybe I would workout with him privately, but not with other men around me.

• Yes and tennis.

0|1
    0|0
  • not really

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes went axe tossing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes when we get home

0|1
    0|0
  • Does lots of sex count?

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get it lol you mean slaves guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ice skating once, and long walks. Dancing kinda.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes