Do you ever do physical activities on dates?

2017

Most Helpful Girls

• I once went ice skating on a first date. We had a great time. We had so much fun. It was so funny trying to stop each other from falling down. We ended up falling down together... in a heap on the ice lol Afterwards, we went to the ice rink cafe for something to eat. We had lots to talk about. I enjoy activity dates. They're more relaxing and less formal

• Hiking, dancing, walking in the park, sex with my boyfriend

Most Helpful Guys

• Rarely. I took a girl to a Rock Wall Gym once. And a couple of occasions I did mountain hiking/kayaking with girlfriends. That's the extent of it I'd say. Unless you count roaming Busch Gardens as we run to ride roller coasters and the Log Flue to get cozy.

• yes. have gone to gym with girlfriend, hiking, biking, adventuring, horseback riding, dirt biking (they didnt' ride... why can't I find a girl that will ride a dirt bike?).

I prefer that, it's a good way to get to know someone in different atmosphere.