Should you always establish when your next date will be?

When hanging out with your girlfriend should you always set up a next date or is it okay to go a few days before setting up a next date? We are both incredibly busy with work that spills into the weekend.

610

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you and your girlfriend are both pretty busy, I'd set it up early, just so she knows you want to hang out.

Then a few days before the date, check with her again to make sure nothing's changed and you're both still free that day

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends where you are in the relationship, how good your communication is and what you are both comfortable with. I generally do that with my girlfriend.

• I wouldn't. It seems too structured. I also prefer to live spontaneously though so that situations don't get stale and relationships grow organically.