Do women in their 20's prefer dating older men who are in their late 30's and 40's?

• YES (leave comment)
  • NO (leave comment)
  • Maybe I don't know
    Vote C

2720

Most Helpful Guys

• Age is just a number. Many times, people in their 30s look younger than their 40 yr old counterparts.

Of course if the girl starts screening on social media sites, she will put some criteria. But when love happens face to face, it does not look at numbers.

• Ooops... I pooped on my 30 to 40 comparison. Well I guess you all know what I meant.

• Wow!! Thank you for that MHO despite the horrible error in my comment original.

• Some do and some don't. In some cases, it won't be a preference but she'd do it for the right guy.

Most Helpful Girls

• I like a more established man who is more mature, as compared with a boy living with his parents and having "banter with the lads in nandos"

• LMFAO @ Nandos remark. Hahahahaha !!!

• @MrNameless OK, I'm not necessarily saying that it's bad to live with your parents. My mum's 40yr old boyfriend does. For me it just doesn't float my boat. I like someone who has their own place.

• @microhorse THAT is a different perspective and yes, it's true. If circumstances permit (and again, in some economies they don't), once married, the guy should find his independent place because after marriage, the family dynamics change and it's not healthy to live in a shared home.