Why is bitterness, resentment, thousands of times, millions of times, more unattractive in men than it is in women? men are willing to overlook it?

Anonymous
not all men, but a large portion of men, are often willing to overlook those mentalities, feelings in a woman, if a woman has feelings of bitterness, resentment, hateful feelings towards men, a lot of men, but not all men, are still willing to go on dates with her or be her boyfriend, however, if a man has those types of feelings towards women, he is doomed from the start, pretty much no woman will want him, I read this comment, statement somewhere, and it motivated me to post this question:

“If you’re angry, bitter and secretly hate women, don’t be surprised if you keep getting rejected. Women smell hidden agendas better than men ever could.”

"Ya, I think the bitterness/resentful/angry tendencies are whats costing you approaches and second dates"

Don't get me wrong, when I feel this way towards women, i'm not saying its their fault, i'm not blaming them for their short-comings, it's more when I feel jealousy, envy towards the social advantages of that women have over men
+1 y
*typo error, I meant, i'm not blaming women for my short-comings, I put "their" by accident, it's just jealousy, envy towards the social advantages that women have over men.
0
5