Why is bitterness, resentment, thousands of times, millions of times, more unattractive in men than it is in women? men are willing to overlook it?

Anonymous
not all men, but a large portion of men, are often willing to overlook those mentalities, feelings in a woman, if a woman has feelings of bitterness, resentment, hateful feelings towards men, a lot of men, but not all men, are still willing to go on dates with her or be her boyfriend, however, if a man has those types of feelings towards women, he is doomed from the start, pretty much no woman will want him, I read this comment, statement somewhere, and it motivated me to post this question:

“If you’re angry, bitter and secretly hate women, don’t be surprised if you keep getting rejected. Women smell hidden agendas better than men ever could.”

"Ya, I think the bitterness/resentful/angry tendencies are whats costing you approaches and second dates"

Don't get me wrong, when I feel this way towards women, i'm not saying its their fault, i'm not blaming them for their short-comings, it's more when I feel jealousy, envy towards the social advantages of that women have over men
Updates:
+1 y
*typo error, I meant, i'm not blaming women for my short-comings, I put "their" by accident, it's just jealousy, envy towards the social advantages that women have over men.
Why is bitterness, resentment, thousands of times, millions of times, more unattractive in men than it is in women? men are willing to overlook it?
Add Opinion