Are you more or less attracted to people with body modifications?

Are you more or less attracted to people with body modifications?
  • I'm more attracted to those with tattoos and piercings.
    Vote A
  • I'm less attracted to those with tattoos and piercings.
    Vote B
  • Tattoos are okay, piercings no.
    Vote C
  • Piercings are okay, tattoos no.
    Vote D
  • Doesn't matter to me.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I love tattoos, they definitely make someone more attractive to me. I'm neutral to piercings unless they have a lot in their face. Like over 4. Not a deal breaker though, just not my preference

1|0
    0|0
  • In all honesty I love tattoos and piercings on a female. As for being more attracted no it's about the same. I can live with them or with out them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't really like tattoos unless they are small, and I don't really like piercings unless it's a couple, basically I can do with a bit but not a lot

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person that has them honestly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A few tattoos or piercing are ok with me, but I would rather none. Soooo many people go completely overboard with the tattoos anymore. I think they look ridiculous and desperate to fit in. Sometimes I do find an extremely, heavily tattooed, attractive woman to be very erotic, but it is a superficial "I just want to dirty things with you" attraction. Then I get sad because I would love to see her body uncovered, and knowing she is probably trying to hide behind her tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos and/or piercings raise a red flag. Those people are more likely to have a criminal background, be drug addicts, or be involved with other objectionable things than regular people.

0|1
    1|0
    • 6d

unfortunately it's true... why throw yourself in with that lot? That's what I told my friend when he started his sleeve, but he really likes tattoos

• For some girls, it just works. I'm usually not that into it, but I did meet one girl who had lots of tats and implants but was among the sexiest I've ever seen. She was a fitness model and just had an overall extreme look, but somehow it worked for her. Her badass (not bitchy), free-spirited attitude really sold it as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Something small, no. Big modifications, too much tats or piercing yeah turns me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm OK with a single ear lobe piercing on women, but in general I don't like piercings, tattoos, implants/plastic surgery, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are owning it with confidence, and it's not too much but still present, it's more attractive to me

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. I wouldn't judge a girl on it. Chemistry and a connection matter more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are ok but should be on the hidden part like not on face neck hand feet. Back and on hips are ok. On belly too or on kidneys side or anywhere else lol where she can hide.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are not modifications. they are improvements. Tattoos are more like graffiti on a beautiful building. And piercings are a close second. both destroy the natural beauty of the body ….

1|0
    0|0
  • For some uncertain reason click better with girls who has body modifications, but I don't like them too much. I mean piercings and tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate those dumb disc things that some people put in their ears. And the more tattoos someone has, the less attracted I am to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • if there is meaning to it is fine, meaningless medications are nonsense so that would be a no

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually not a fan of modifications, but tattoos, if they're small and well made, are OK.
    Piercings I don't like, especially on the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way less attracted that shit looks like hell on women, makes them look like circus freaks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm less attracted to those with tattoos and piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like that and on woman it's a sign of rebellion

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't like face piercing, or tattoos. Just a cutie with a booty

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the specific mod, Some like good and some don’t

1|0
    0|0
  • I lose all respect for them. So, the answer is a big fat NO

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends what piercing and tattoos but if they're the type I like then yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if they look good

2|0
    0|0
  • Much less attracted.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me yo

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike tattoos and most piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • less attracted

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter as long as it's not overdone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are okay, piercings no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Less attracted.

1|0
    0|0
  • No tattoos and no piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • Less.

1|0
    0|0
  • Theyre awesome. Just dont go overboard

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos and piercings both are really hot to me

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a no!

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • its up to the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm more ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Less attracted it looks weird

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't date people with any body modifications

1|0
    0|0
  • Less way way less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the type and where it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Much less attracted - I can't understand why do people get tattoos or piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Less attracted.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're extreme, giant ear plugs, tongue, nose, eyebrow, lip piercings and others, tattoos that cover most of the body, I don't find it attractive. A little goes a long way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Less attracted

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes