What burning questions about love, dating and relationships do you have for Dating Expert, Coach T Anthony? LIVE EVENT see details below?

What questions do you have on love, dating or relationships?
Dating expert, Coach T Anthony answers all your burning questions on Love, Dating and Relationships. Ask your questions below and the Coach will answer them LIVE on GAG Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 between 6 and 8pm EST.

Follow the coach on
Instagram @onlinedatingsuperpowers
Twitter @coachTanthony

4659

Most Helpful Guys

• This is so exciting! I've never watched a GAG interview or a live event that happened on here! While I know you're going to get a lot of questions regarding dating in general, I had a few questions about relationships I wanted to hear your perspective on. Feel free to pick any number of them that's interesting for you to answer! If there is a question here that someone already asked, feel free to skip it if it's going to be answered anyways:

1) In terms of compatibility, what information should you know from your partner or the person you're dating to determine if you can have a happy long-term relationship/marriage with them or not?

2) Do you believe a lack of education has anything to do with marriage percentages dropping in the USA over the past 15 years?

3) If you set your expectations for a partner too high and can't find anyone after a good period of time, should you still keep your expectations high to avoid complications in the relationship you want to pursue or should you lower them to have more options for a potential date available to you?

4) Is it possible to live a life without a relationship; without becoming an emotionally bitter person from a lack of personal affection/love to give and receive from a special someone you romantically want to be with?

5) When it comes to meeting someone online who lives nearby for a potential date, would it be better to get to know them through conversations by text messaging and video/voice chat first before the first date happens in person or would it be better to simply meet and learn about them in person first?

6) What do you believe the main reason is for all the people that cheat in relationships? Does it have to do with a lack of compatibility with their partner or commitment in general?

Thank you for your time reading this! I look forward to the event coming up and seeing which questions you'll answers for the community around here :)

• Update:
      Pardon the idea that I thought this was going to be a LIVE video interview! Anthony corrected me to ensure I wasn't confused with the situation. He'll simply be around GAG to answers questions in live time when the time comes! In the meantime, continue with the questions as planned!

• 5d

Yeah we will see ! I have many ideas of what we could do here on GAG so I will have to collaborate with the Grand Poobah of GAG and see if we can't get those ideas implemented.

• 5d

That'll be exciting if any of them gets implemented because having variety in this site is always a good thing! I wish you best of luck in that regard :)

• What’s the difference between Hollywood and Real Life in 2019 in terms of physical contact on the first few dates?

Romance novels, fairy tales, movies, and tv shows seem to follow a formula when 2 strangers meet and for the most part there is limited physical touch in the beginning. Even the shows that have a few dates usually end with a hug and/or awkward kiss on the cheek as the audience sees both people don’t quite know their feelings and more importantly don’t know the other person’s feelings yet. So if we want to follow that formula it would make sense to focus on fun and getting to know someone on the first 3 dates. They teach us that emotions build over time and even some movies use the word love before they even kiss.

• However based on past experience because we are sexual creatures and can feel and spark and connection I have found that both myself and others can kiss and even beyond on the 1st date. I have also heard feedback that if as the guy he hasn’t initiated a kiss or other physical touch by the 3rd date that the woman feels like he isn’t attracted to her or he might even be gay. One of most frequent questions girls ask on GaG is how do they know a guy is attracted to them and that the interest is growing to match their own feelings.

Now I completely understand there is fiction and there is reality, but many of us begin romantic stories with the fiction and then learn the reality. I also understand that confidence is sexy and woman can sense a man’s sexual energy in many ways from his eyes to his walk to how he carry’s himself overall. So that means it doesn’t take a kiss to communicate sexual desire on a date. Lastly as a gentleman there is a sense of respect we are taught and we never want to go too far physically and make her feel uncomfortable; #metoo and the like.

So thank you for reading the background of my question. What advice would you give for guys on the first few dates regarding physical contact and do you see a trend one way or another. To be clear this is for dating long term with the intentions of marriage, not for one night stands or cheap sex and hookups. Should the man just go for it if he feels the sexual chemistry early on or like a hallmark movie should he be more reserved and allow the tension to build over time? Are words, notes, phone calls, texts, and other actions that communicate attraction enough to convince a woman you are into her and that you are just building a solid emotional connection before taking it to a physical level?

• 6d

I usually save my intentions for when we are together because the last thing I want is to come off strange or weird trying to communicate with technology. It backfires more often then not.

• 6d

Thanks, I agree face to face communication is the best form.

Most Helpful Girls

• 1.) How to express attraction to white men?

I completely clump into a ball if a white man tries to talk to me, or I see a handsome guy. The first fear I feel is my race will instantly turn him off. People dont grasp that black women have been considered the ugliest race of women, being referred to as apes and coons since we were brought over way when. We look so different from the perfect white woman icon, that I have a hard time believing a white guy would consider me over their pretty white women.

It always gets the best of me, and I can't open up enough to flirt or show interest.

White guys have expressed a similar fear, that we may not like them due to black men being bigger and flashier.. so me not being open enough, probably makes an interested white guy, think Im not 😒

I feel really pretty, but never pretty enough for them. My personality is docile mostly, but I do have that black girl flare and fiestiness too. So Im thinking he is going to think Im ghetto and be embarassed.

Its really hard. No one seems to get what it feels like to have many bad stereotypes hovering around you, being insecure about your racial features, and loving the exact opposite of what you're supposed to.

What can I do?

• 6d

I tell you exactly what to do. Just give me a call. I'm a good looking and sexy white guy that never been with a black girl but always fantasized about it. Black girls are really sexy in my opinion.

• 5d

First you have to stop beating yourself up. You are assuming way to much and when you do that... it becomes a self fulling prophecy. I am not saying that your findings are not true but they aren't true in every case. Just because it could go that way doesn't mean it will. So you need to decide if what you have said here today is going to stop you from pursuing what you want?

My personal opinion... these are really small obstacles to overcome. There are many white men who find black women sexy... more then you know. I am sure there are some who don't but you can't let the ones who don't stop you from finding the ones who do... right?

• 5d

This is true, I keep thinking the worst, and probably already missed good oppurtunities. Ill have to be more optimistic

• Heck yeah, let me get my list of questions ready for you sir!

You know I'm going to give you some challenging ones...

•Looking at the dating scene, along with sexual culture now (one night stands, hookups, fwbs) you think it's worth it for people seeking a monogamous relationship to even bother looking for a relationship?
    •What advice would you give someone that's pretty much given up on love and trying to find a relationship?
    •What advice would you give to women about what we should know about men (can be anything in general you think would be useful)
    •Why is it so difficult for some people to say they've lost interest in you or no longer want to date you?
    By that I mean a person guys from talking to you daily and wanting a relationship with you, to talking to you less and less, making up excuses as to why things won't work out, or ghosting you... rather than just saying s/he doesn't want to be with you.
    •In your opinion, is it easier to be single or in a relationship, and why? Assume both parties are happy with their relationship status.

If I think of more questions, I'll add a comment

• Is it easy to get a monogamous relationship with you?

• 6d

Hey wassup? Thanks for the questions,

1. (one night stands, hookups, fwbs) have been around forever and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. So if you want a monogamist relationship then I say go get one. Will there be hurdles and obstacles? YES but in the end it will be worth it.

2. I would ask why they have given up on love? Everybody can have a bad date but the most successful daters are the ones who cut off the people in the beginning who show red flags instead of ignoring them and blaming the cosmos that they attract the wrong people. You don't attract the wrong people, you allow the wrong people to stay too long.

3. The advice I would give to women about men: In general I will give you one. Sometimes Men like to be alone and it has nothing to do with you. So don't make it about you and don't be jealous or concerned.

continued below...

• 6d

4. Everybody asks why can't people just be honest instead of ghosting someone? I will tell you why it's because people act crazy when they do. I could write a book on this subject. . People don't just reply with okay well thanks for being honest and good luck to you. That isn't reality. Ghosting became a thing because people after only a few dates would go absolutely nuts on the person saying "why did you waste my time then" I can't believe this you are such an A-hole." " I went out of my way to meet you and this is what I get"?

It's called dating... takes time to get to know someone and that is the sacrifice. Today though people feel as if their time has been utterly wasted and they only went on 2 dates with the person. So now people just ghost. If people really got a cordial reply there wouldn't be any ghosting.

5. In my opinion it's much easier to be single straight up. Relationships weren't mean to be easy though. I don't know any relationship that is easy. If you want an easy relationship I would suggest to them they just stay single. I will end with this great quote:

"When you're single, all you see are happy couples. When you're taken, all you see are happy singles."