Are you currently seeking a boyfriend/girlfriend? Why or Why not?

• YES (leave comment)
  • NO (leave comment)
  • Don't know where to find them (leave comment)
    Vote C

5163

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. I gave up on that for now.

No disrespect to you decent men out there, but dating is a headache and I got sick of the games, lying, being ghosted, being rejected/friendzoned, and this hookup culture where most guys think I'm suppose to sleep with them after one date.

So I'll stay single until the right guy comes along. It's less drama and I'm happier that way.

• It's not as easy as you think, it's dependent on your time, life circumstance and other factors. But who doesn't want to find a real, good, and kind hearted soulmate?

• I don't think anyone is saying it's easy.

• It isn't, good loyal men/girls are very rare nowadays, But still there is good people out there but you need to be selective and never meet someone at a stripper club or in a gambling casino.

• Or at a bar.

Most Helpful Guys

• I am seeking love, yes, but it’s hard. I’m a perfectionist. There’s been way too much criteria for many girls to meet for me to be complacent in a relationship. Some have come close, but have typically rejected me. Other girls have shown interest, but I’d grow bored of them quickly due to dissatisfaction

• NO. She's been gone for over two year's and every time I think I feel lonely.
    All's I have to do is spend a liitle time in the front yard. Doesn't take a minute and inevitably run into my harbors lovely better half.
    So no I don't think l will ever have a girl friend again !