Where do you want to meet your dream guy/girl?

You can answer this if you've already met them too

I met my dream guy online. I always joke that he's so perfect for me it's like I made him in a computer rather than met him on one
  • Bar or club
    Vote A
  • School or work
    Vote B
  • Through friends
    Vote C
    Vote D
  • Grocery store or public transit
    Vote E
  • Somewhere else
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Funny thing is, I've met mine on here lol didn't think I would since I was using this website for fun. But we ended up chatting a lot here, then we exchanged numbers and started skyping, playing video games together then finally meeting in person. We've been together for over a year now and he is seriously the love of my life and my dream guy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a cute joke.
    I met my guy online and we became friends very quickly.
    Preferable I would have liked to meet my guy in person, but life happens.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere in person

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Tell this Logorithim Dude that he's a phony and he blocked me just now. He's cheating his way to the top number one all-time experience points list on GAG and he's getting help from other people to push him to the top. Who else makes over 800 points a day on here? I have to be on here all day just to get 200 Experience points. Obviously I'm getting to close to finding out his secret on who is really helping him giving him that big push so he blocks me. He's a phony anyway on many levels long story

• Show All
    • 2d

Yeah that does sound like cheating. I would hope someone would figure it out. But I think you should report it. You could try PMing a model to ask about the rules on it

You've been here too long lol. Can't remember when I started, but I think it was about 4 or 5 years ago

• 2d

I private messaged RedRobin from New Zealand about it she's an SMod but she doesn't understand anything. Thank you for most helpful Award I appreciate it and thanks for listening to me in this thread. You have been very kind

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I didn't want to meet her here on G@G, but I did.

4|1
    0|0
  • I'd love to meet one at a gym or while I'm out exercising (like I'm at a park running and we wind up racing each other).

Or if it is online, not on a dating site, but maybe forums or a site where we're discussing some common interests or hobbies

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I should've added the gym as an option! I workout at home, so sometimes I forget that's a big place for people to meet

• 6d

Oh I workout at home sometimes too (it's a lot cheaper than going to the gym, that's for sure!) But I'd still love to find a guy that's into fitness too- it's just finding guys like that

• I met my dream guy online on a gaming page. I was looking for people to play Destiny with and he messaged me his gamer tag. We started playing Destiny and other games while talking. It wasn't even a month when he asked me out. I thought he was joking because he lived in another state far from me, but he kept asking and out of curiosity I said yes. So a few days after he asked me out. He sent me a box with a cute gift, candy, and a movie. Found out that he bought 2 of the same movies so he can send me one and watch it together through the Xbox one party chat. That was honestly the best day ever. We have been together for a year and a half. June will make it our 2 year anniversary.

1|1
    0|0
  • School or work. Most preferably

Second and third preference would be

Through friends
    And
    Grocery store or public transit

Respectively

I don't go to bars or clubs or parties or anything.
    I don't smoke or drink, why would I go to a bar?

How can you imagine that someone would like to meet their dream partner in an unhealthy environment like a bar?

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Bars and clubs aren't great for meeting someone. I met my ex in one, but he was cheating jerk. I met my boyfriend online though, and he's perfect for me

• Show All
    • 4d

That is certainly your choice. But you seem to judge people on the basis of your friends' pushy behaviors. Everyone is not like them.

• 4d

My friends are not pushy. But I have heard about people who pressurize their friends to drink alcohol.

• A bookstore. She walks in and picks up a book. While glancing at it, she sees a man and thinks he looks familiar. Then realized that's the author of the book she's reading. And they meet. My perfect dream moment.

2|0
    0|0
  • well, it is nice when i meet my dream girl in my dreams... I don't dream enough tho...

I"m not sure about reality... i think we hang out in different places these days...

what to do?

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

OK, I have a plan!

I want to meet her on Westward Zuma Beach, in Malibu.. preferrably on a full moon, right after moonrise...

right?

i think that sounds nice! :)

• Does it matter WHERE you meet your person? I think it only matter that you DO. Keep your antenna up!

1|1
    0|0
  • ideally through friends & preferably not at a bar.

most likely won't happen through work & probably will happen online as my friends don't have single guy friends in their social circles lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In my religious mode? Church

In my secular mode? Maybe at a café or somewhere casual, whilst I'm just out and about minding my own business

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I meet her, I don't really have a preference as to where it is. I will just be happy with my dream girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to meet him either at a bookstore or in the middle of a trip I have taken to an exciting please.

I did meet someone special at work, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere... I just hope for it to happen naturally.

3|0
    0|0
  • I met my dream guy in a grocery store I was working at. But of your list, I think through friends would be best

1|0
    0|0
  • Wherever by chance through the course of my day/night.

3|0
    0|0
  • Gym workout beats home workout you will meet friends who will push when you're not feeling like working out. Then the bonus is meeting sexy fit women no doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said elsewhere only because I don’t care. It wouldn’t matter where I meet him just as long as i meet him 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, but it's improbable in a bar or club, considering I'll never set foot in one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea where he is 😂, but yeah I would like to meet him in a public place where he sees me for the first time then spot on, and click

1|0
    0|0
  • l can't say as the girl would kill me its our little secret only between the two of us l love and respect this girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the first time I talked to my girlfriend we were in class and I just turned around to say some joke and infiltrated their conversation

1|0
    0|0
  • Number of girls I have got to know by meeting them the coffee shop I go to...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying on GAG and in parks. Let's see where I can find her...

1|1
    0|0
  • if i had friends, i would choose that option.
    but i am open to meeting her somewhere else too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care where we meet.

As long as she's right for me that's all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work

1|0
    0|0
  • Bookstore or Library😍

1|0
    0|0
  • nowhere

1|0
    0|0
  • I met mine on tinder ayeee

2|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere except on apps (hate them)

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to meet them in person

2|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Thank you very much. You might start online, but meet up after you've exchanged satisfactory info. That should mean within a few weeks. And the person should live nearby, ideally. If it's going to be a 3 hour haul to see each other one-way, check out some other folks. Distance is too difficult, in general. I like your common sense, Kota.

• The gym.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere

3|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere is fine.

3|0
    0|0
  • Out in the street or chruch.

3|0
    0|0
  • In my dreams

1|1
    0|0
  • I met him in school but we remet online.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. Probably a library or a coffee shop.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my dreams

1|1
    0|0
  • School or work

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I met my dream guy already

1|0
    0|0
  • Wherever I spend my time most

1|0
    0|0
  • Already met him

1|0
    0|0
  • In my dreams

1|0
    0|0
  • I met mine at a grocery store.

1|0
    0|0
  • School/work

1|0
    0|0
  • At the club usually.

1|0
    0|0
  • At a bank

1|0
    0|0
  • On line dating not working for me though,

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Are the people local? Do you do coffee dates? Remember if the people are too far away, that's a red flag. Aim for accessible and people you've exchanged positive chat with online. You might have to go through a bunch of "dates" before you get anywhere. Don't give up.

• 5d

Talk on the phone before you finally meet up too.

• I've already met him... At school.

1|0
    0|0
  • In kindergarten

1|0
    0|1
Show More

Recommended myTakes