Where do you want to meet your dream guy/girl?

You can answer this if you've already met them too

I met my dream guy online. I always joke that he's so perfect for me it's like I made him in a computer rather than met him on one
  • Bar or club
  • School or work
  • Through friends
    Vote C
  • Online
    Vote D
  • Grocery store or public transit
    Vote E
  • Somewhere else
    Vote F

3237

Most Helpful Girls

• Funny thing is, I've met mine on here lol didn't think I would since I was using this website for fun. But we ended up chatting a lot here, then we exchanged numbers and started skyping, playing video games together then finally meeting in person. We've been together for over a year now and he is seriously the love of my life and my dream guy :)

• That's a cute joke.
    I met my guy online and we became friends very quickly.
    Preferable I would have liked to meet my guy in person, but life happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anywhere in person

• 4d

Tell this Logorithim Dude that he's a phony and he blocked me just now. He's cheating his way to the top number one all-time experience points list on GAG and he's getting help from other people to push him to the top. Who else makes over 800 points a day on here? I have to be on here all day just to get 200 Experience points. Obviously I'm getting to close to finding out his secret on who is really helping him giving him that big push so he blocks me. He's a phony anyway on many levels long story

• 2d

Yeah that does sound like cheating. I would hope someone would figure it out. But I think you should report it. You could try PMing a model to ask about the rules on it

You've been here too long lol. Can't remember when I started, but I think it was about 4 or 5 years ago

• 2d

I private messaged RedRobin from New Zealand about it she's an SMod but she doesn't understand anything. Thank you for most helpful Award I appreciate it and thanks for listening to me in this thread. You have been very kind