Do you think that people can find true love online?

1113

1113
  • Very rarely but it's definitely possible

• Absolutely! One of my former coworkers found her now husband online and they've been together for years now.

Mind you, online dating is still a cesspool of toxicity, but if you're a patient, persistent person, or have bad luck with dating in person, online dating is probably better to a degree.

• 6d

That is good. Online dating runs the same risk meeting a random person out in public But very true patience is key. Im glad it worked out for your friend.

• I have heard a lot of stories about people being killed by the person they found online weather Facebook, a dating site or whatever else.

I think love online can be found but it's super rare

• 6d

Yes people do get killed but the same risk can happen meeting someone in person at a bar or club you don't know. Dating people comes with big risk.

• 6d

I would say yes and no. Yes because at least you kind of know them. But even people you know may murder and kill you to. I seen many crime stories where people get killed by friends family or somebody they know. Everything comes with risks.

• 6d

Also true

• My brother found his girlfriend here. Been together nearly two years!

• No.
    The vast majority of women on any dating site are there for validation and attention, with no intention of ever actually meeting up with anyone, let along dating.
    And the vast majority of men are looking for a hook-up. For sex.
    It's a dynamic combination for sure.

• Sure... It is a very common way for people to meet now.

• It's a good way to find love if the two people are good at communicating, planning, and are legit interested in eachother

• Online is a tool to allow people to meet strangers. But only in person can people love each other.

• Well, statistically speaking, the internet is the most likely place to do so.

• Sure! I think there's more chance than looking only in your town. There's now greater chance to find a person who you are more suited to

• I found my boyfriend on Facebook through a friends Facebook page.

• Its totally possible but you just need to be careful bc there’s a lot of creeps

• It works for most people

• Yes anything is possible

• I think that they think they can

• some i suppose..

• Haha you can try, but I doubt it.

• It's a real long shot but it can be done

• Yup. For sure.

• Possible but far less likely.

• I dont think so.

• True love is a myth

• Yeah it happens a lot with dating services or apps

• I really don’t