What is the "game"? Where does flirting come into play?

Yes this is exactly how it sounds. I've been told that when I try not to flirt and when I genuinely think I'm being friendly it's comes of as flirty. However, when I make the god-mistake of attempting to flirt I might as well make a throw a note that says "like me? (Yes) (No) (Maybe).

So my question stands as such what is considered flirting and/or how does on flirt.

Ladies I could use genuine real life examples
Guys any tips or suggestions on how to improve or modify my approachWhat is the
  • What is the Do you prefer subtle flirting
  • What is the Do you prefer straight forward flirting

33

Most Helpful Guy

• So if you're just being yourself and women like it, and if you try to flirt and it comes across as too much, then logically; if you want a girl to like you, what would you do?

• Well see that's the thing if im myself women dont really say if they like it or not. I usually find out after. Yet I see your logic but the result isn't usually the same they range greatly

• Wow... that's pretty insightful advice thank you. So by focusing my energy for myself I create a standard to achieve. Once again thanks

• That's exactly it. Work hard and success comes to you. Chase success just for the sake of it, and it will run from you.