Do you think people mature after a toxic relationship?

02

02
  • Yes after being broke to nothing after a breakup and realise mistakes they learn or don't and turn to drugs drink and stds

• Can I ask you a question?

• My ex broke up with me after our incredibly toxic relationship. She was pretty controlling and projected a lot onto me. i begged her back and even told her how a relative passed (when they didn’t) to gain sympathy. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me
      But I feel guilt over what I did. How do I stop feeling that way?

• Loosing a lot you have built together is stupidly difficult I've been there too it hurts burns my advice stop being distracted by it don't get down go enjoy life a little get involved with volunteering meet new people I swear by it learn to rely on yourself and someone will notice that and you will meet another that will be better stronger and more on your level also if you have to work at a relationship it never works out love is a natural flow of friendship and closeness where things just happen naturally. Take your home get back on your feet I believe in you

• Not that many of them do. I doubt maturity rates change due to bad relationships but some may can.

• Can I ask you a question?