How do you give yourself a number rating based on appearance and/or dateability?

Let's say someone wanted to rate themselves. Where would they start? What is the criteria?How do you give yourself a number rating based on appearance and/or dateability?How do you give yourself a number rating based on appearance and/or dateability?
6d
*You are welcome to share what number rating you'd give yourself but I'm actually quite interested in learning the criteria that determines your number.

2154

Most Helpful Girls

• Beauty is subjective, people say - well, yeah, but the vast majority of people find attractive the same traits. It's very easy actually:
    - Eyes - big eyes, long and dark eyelashes, almond eyes with an intensive color (it doesn't matter what color, it matters if it is intensive)
    -Lips - quite big, but not too much and with bow of cupid
    - Nose - small and pointed upwards
    - High cheekbones (this is VERY important for both genders)
    - Symmetrical slim face
    - Hair - thick, long, with an intensive color (so again, the color doesn't matter but it should be intensive, not like for example dark, a bit greyish blond)
    - Hourglass shape, I think this is obvious
    - Breasts- close to each other, round shape (not teardrop one and they absolutely can't sag), areolas that aren't too big
    -Long legs (it doesn't depend on height, it depends on proportions - I have short legs and I'm tall, I just have too long torso)

I think that's it, those are standards for women that smth around 90% of men will find 10/10

• Well you can’t rate yourself because you’re biased. You rate other people.
    If it were myself I’d be a 11/10 easy.

Most Helpful Guys

• Well it's a simple formula A + B divided by C (squared by D)
    A =The attractiveness of the person you are trying to pull, B is the level of confidence you have, C is the level of desperation/time with out pulling and D is drunkeness.
    Therefore so if I'm trying to chat up a very attractive (lets say an 8) but am feeling a little bit unconfident (a 7) .. so were a 15 at this point, my desperation level is average so a 5 (bringing the total to a 3)... but if drunk we square this to give a solid 9 out of 10 ... Basic Maths lol

• 6d

Dont make me math.
      So I can't have a rating if there's no intended person of interest/targeted demographic?

• 6d

@StingRayxoxo I won't make you math as long as you don't make me justify my clearly made up formula, just give me credit for my quick thinking/obvious bullsh! t and we'll move on as if nothing ever happened here lol

• 3d

Thanks for MHO

• First determine if you are comparing them to all members of their gender or only ones around their age.

• 6d

I would assume all members of their gender. What's the next step? And how do you take into account for preferences?

• 6d

That's how I see it.

• 3d

Thanks for the MHO