Most Helpful Girls
Beauty is subjective, people say - well, yeah, but the vast majority of people find attractive the same traits. It's very easy actually:
- Eyes - big eyes, long and dark eyelashes, almond eyes with an intensive color (it doesn't matter what color, it matters if it is intensive)
-Lips - quite big, but not too much and with bow of cupid
- Nose - small and pointed upwards
- High cheekbones (this is VERY important for both genders)
- Symmetrical slim face
- Hair - thick, long, with an intensive color (so again, the color doesn't matter but it should be intensive, not like for example dark, a bit greyish blond)
- Hourglass shape, I think this is obvious
- Breasts- close to each other, round shape (not teardrop one and they absolutely can't sag), areolas that aren't too big
-Long legs (it doesn't depend on height, it depends on proportions - I have short legs and I'm tall, I just have too long torso)
I think that's it, those are standards for women that smth around 90% of men will find 10/10
Well you can’t rate yourself because you’re biased. You rate other people.
If it were myself I’d be a 11/10 easy.
Most Helpful Guys
Well it's a simple formula A + B divided by C (squared by D)
A =The attractiveness of the person you are trying to pull, B is the level of confidence you have, C is the level of desperation/time with out pulling and D is drunkeness.
Therefore so if I'm trying to chat up a very attractive (lets say an 8) but am feeling a little bit unconfident (a 7) .. so were a 15 at this point, my desperation level is average so a 5 (bringing the total to a 3)... but if drunk we square this to give a solid 9 out of 10 ... Basic Maths lol