Should a person who has a lot going for them even bother with online dating sites and apps?

• No, are you crazy?
  • Yes, they can still benefit.

1415

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends what you mean by a lot going on for them?
    This could be anything from work, commitments etc through to emotional healing that they need to do..
    However. In all honesty, I could only really advise anyone to do what they feel is right, at a time that they feel is right, but be honest about everything upfront, after all a two way decision involves two people, and they can both decide for themselves what it is they're looking for etc, (I don't use apps anyway).

• 7d

Decent job and financial situation, no mental or physical health issues.

• 6d

I had my neck held by an ex, the artery damaged, filled with clots, tore, which filled my brain with blood and clots.. whilst at the same time instantly cutting my brain from a source of blood supply causing part to die, so you understand it's not a small thing... and I can't spring it on someone lol

• 6d

Understood

• I did because I live in a small town (most people are paired off alteady) and the things I like to do are not conducive to meeting people (such as hiking on a trial).

Most Helpful Guys

• Well it is another option I guess for people but I don't see the point when you can meet women anywhere.

• No, I feel beautiful women don't even need it because they can find love easily.