Do you think this guy likes me and how do I show him that I’m interested?

Allie18
There’s this guy that I’m starting to like, and he’s good friends with one of my friends. He and I are in the same year in college and a while back, he added me on Facebook and followed me on Instagram. Anyway, I hung out with him and my friend one night and I was talking about how I hate being a barista, and he told me that he might stop by my job to make my day a little better. The next day, he stopped by and we talked (just small talk). He likes every picture/post that I post on social media (I don’t post anything provocative), he says “hey” whenever we see each other around, and he’s starting to come to the coffee shop that I work at more frequently.
I’ve dated really bad guys in the past, and I’ve never had a guy tell me something and keep his word. I asked my friend about him and he (my friend) said that he is a good guy, he’s vulnerable because he tends to like girls who don’t like him back, and that he’s trying to talk to some girls (not in a bad way). I want to make a move because the semester ends in 2 weeks, and I won’t see him till August, but I don’t want to embarrass myself, just in case he was just being nice to me. Plus, every time I made the first move with a guy, it ended up with me getting hurt.
1
1