Why do some men ask women out but then get angry when they say no?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection sucks. Imagine liking someone only for them to shoot you down...

Mind you, I am NOT condoning their temper: that is a problem! Just because someone doesn't feel the sand about you is no one to get upset at them.
    Women get rejected too and you don't see us raging about it, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Because many women are quite nasty to men, and some men cannot tell that not all women are like that.

Also they put too much of their hopes on them. If a woman says "no" to me it really doesn't matter that much, I just go for someone who will say "yes" and that's all.