Why do some men ask women out but then get angry when they say no?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection sucks. Imagine liking someone only for them to shoot you down...

Mind you, I am NOT condoning their temper: that is a problem! Just because someone doesn't feel the sand about you is no one to get upset at them.
    Women get rejected too and you don't see us raging about it, lol

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because many women are quite nasty to men, and some men cannot tell that not all women are like that.

Also they put too much of their hopes on them. If a woman says "no" to me it really doesn't matter that much, I just go for someone who will say "yes" and that's all.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not that I think guys should get mad, but it's a huge letdown after he got excited about her. No one likes rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never get angry, I would just move on, because someone will say yes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lKHuoI0Z3c

0|0
    0|0
  • They know that women would say yes to attractive males only and since you made them feel more ugly then before they are bounded to get pissed off and rightfully so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know, especially if the girl is already taken. Like, what do you expect?

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't take rejection

0|0
    0|0
  • E G O... they can't handle rejection.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess we get disappointed. because all we wanted was a chance too no you properly. by having a chat over coffee or something like that. and at the end of it. if you don't feel anything. it might be sad. but at least they were kind enough to give you that interaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it can be frustrating and/or very disappointing.

Taking your anger out on someone isn't justifiable, but being mad in genereal in a frustrating situation should be perfectly understandable.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes