Guys, Are women on online dating sites much more shallow than guys?

What do other guys think after looking at this? I saw this and now, I'm shocked to say that incels do have a point about online dating
14 d ago
Sure. I think both genders can be shallow online. But it is shown that women are more shallow online than guys about physical attractiveness
6 d ago
I mean there's a graph showing who's essentially more picky and some people are still saying both are just as bad 😒

938

Most Helpful Guys

• Did already know it's like that. the funny thing a lot of them that are deny their own actions with exuses to not look like shitty person or that they aren't aware of it since they have double standards.

It's were complex topic.
    People that have mental issues/shitty personality or begin to act like it when they are online are usually the bulk on contact sites/dating services.
    Those with mental issues get attracted to it because it gives a shine of fast and easy to get what they are after.

• I think this is the way it goes for guys and girls on these dating apps

A girl's mindset - "I'm only on here to kill time, I don't care about this shit unless I meet prince charming, rich, tall and handsome then great!"

A guy's mindset - "I just wanna bone as many chicks as possible"

The rarity - two normal people cross paths and say, hey do you want to meet up for coffee at this local spot.

The verdict -- Dating apps suck.