How do you know if a guy is just extremely friendly or if he likes you?

This guy I know is really friendly to everyone, he loves hanging out with anyone that is free. He had nothing to do yesterday so he asked if he could walk me home, I agreed. When we got to my house my mother was there and she invited him in. He ended up staying for a few hours while we talked and played video games and stuff. He said that I'd have to come to his place sometime and that he was telling me how our moms are so alike. I don't know if he's just being friendly. He introduces himself as my friend so mabey? Any advice?

How to know if a guy is just extremely friendly or if he likes you?
How to know if a guy is just extremely friendly or if he likes you?
Updates:
13 d ago
by the way I'm 19 he's 18
8 d ago
Just an update incase anyone is interested but it turns out he does like me we are you going on a date this weekend 😊

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There’s nothing that necessarily just going to give it away. Maybe he’ll do something overt, probably not. The best course of action is to just close the gap by taking action yourself. Then you know what’s what and can get on with things one way or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% of the time, if a guy is talking to you he finds you attractive. In rare cases a guy can think of you as a sister tho.

This guy just did not have the balls to show/tell his true intentions in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• i think the only way to find out would be to keep being friendly with him until it evolves into something further. i wouldn’t think about how he’s feeling just yet as you’re in an early stage of friendship/ crushing. giving things time is always best!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're off to a good start. Might be something there. Hang out with him and time will tell. Tease him and try to be a little bit flirty and see how he reacts

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's really hard to tell when he's friendly with everyone. He wanted to walk you home, I'd say that's a good indication that he likes you. Just ask him when he's going to walk you home again.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might like you as more than a friend, but it’s impossible to tell.

0|0
    1|0
    • 13 d ago

Any advice on how I could subtly find out?

• Show All
    • 13 d ago

That's all stuff I would do with my friends though well besides the hair part... Mabey I'm just really clueless

• 13 d ago

Dw. Just do what I said. He’ll pick up on it.

• Why? Do you like him? In my experience a guy usually has his motives for being 'very friendly' to girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

No he's genuinely a nice guy he's really nice to everyone not just girls

• 8 d ago

Yeah, yeah, I still have my suspicions.

• 7 d ago

Fair enough

• Observe how he acts towards others. if he's friendly to everyone then he's just friendly in general. if he treats you special then he probably has feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny but, most of these jokes people are making have truth to them. "are you female?, he likes you" has a lot of truth to it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most if not 95 percent guys will LET you know. If he doesn't then he probably just viewing you as a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't make any obvious advances, he's not into you

2|0
    0|0
  • well everything starts off friendly until it isn't ;)

if after a yr or so he hasn't tried to progress then you remain friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very rare for guys to be extremely friendly. So you can deduce by likeliehood!

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to be friends with everyone but I've been told you youngster's think being friendly is hitting on them so I'll have to stop being so friendly now

0|0
    0|0
  • If he likes you romantically he will make you his girlfriend. Then eventually marriage 💜💚💙

0|0
    0|0
    • 13 d ago

Any advice on how to know if he likes me romantically?

• 13 d ago

If he likes you he will make you his girlfriend 👍

• just w8 and u'll know with time , just have fun

2|0
    0|0
  • Are you a girl?
    Yes.
    He is into you.

0|0
    0|1
    • 11 d ago

Not true he could be gay for all I know lol

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

He sounds like a nice guy and you seem annoyingly obtuse and deliberately contrarian.
      I agree, assume he is gay and move on. He can do better.

• 7 d ago

Lol okay thanks

• You will know if he likes you

0|0
    0|0
    • 12 d ago

Your gut feeling is always right or go and just ask him

• 11 d ago

My gut feeling is mixed but I feel like he might just want to be friends but that could just be my insecurities speaking

• By looking at how he treats everybody else

0|0
    0|0
  • joke about marraige

0|0
    0|0
  • Boner= he likes you.
    No boner= your his buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would know if he is flirting or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy don't want to be friends. Ever

0|0
    0|0
  • No time to guess around. Life is short.

0|0
    0|0
  • He big gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • Reach over and gently squeeze his package.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just being extremely friendly. Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Take off your clothes, you'll find out

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to fuck off and if he does then you will be good.

0|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

Why would I do that

• Sounds friendly until he gives you a solid reason to think otherwise.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes