How do you know if a guy is just extremely friendly or if he likes you?

This guy I know is really friendly to everyone, he loves hanging out with anyone that is free. He had nothing to do yesterday so he asked if he could walk me home, I agreed. When we got to my house my mother was there and she invited him in. He ended up staying for a few hours while we talked and played video games and stuff. He said that I'd have to come to his place sometime and that he was telling me how our moms are so alike. I don't know if he's just being friendly. He introduces himself as my friend so mabey? Any advice?

How to know if a guy is just extremely friendly or if he likes you?
13 d ago
by the way I'm 19 he's 18
8 d ago
Just an update incase anyone is interested but it turns out he does like me we are you going on a date this weekend 😊

1318

Most Helpful Guys

• There’s nothing that necessarily just going to give it away. Maybe he’ll do something overt, probably not. The best course of action is to just close the gap by taking action yourself. Then you know what’s what and can get on with things one way or another.

• 99% of the time, if a guy is talking to you he finds you attractive. In rare cases a guy can think of you as a sister tho.

This guy just did not have the balls to show/tell his true intentions in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girls

• i think the only way to find out would be to keep being friendly with him until it evolves into something further. i wouldn’t think about how he’s feeling just yet as you’re in an early stage of friendship/ crushing. giving things time is always best!

• You're off to a good start. Might be something there. Hang out with him and time will tell. Tease him and try to be a little bit flirty and see how he reacts