What do you know about dating now that you wish you did the first time you ever went out in a date?

I am just asking this out of curiosity since I am in a relationship.

1115

Most Helpful Girls

• How important it is to ensure that both parties are fully satisfied sexually and emotionally.
    I assumed my ex was satisfied because I was and never took the time to see what he needed from me. All I needed to do was have open communication with him instead of ensuring

• To not take it so personally when it isn't successful. It takes two people to connect and a lack of connection isn't a reflection of self.

Most Helpful Guys

• It is not the end of the world if it doesn't work out.