What do you know about dating now that you wish you did the first time you ever went out in a date?

I am just asking this out of curiosity since I am in a relationship.

3|3

Most Helpful Girls

• How important it is to ensure that both parties are fully satisfied sexually and emotionally.
    I assumed my ex was satisfied because I was and never took the time to see what he needed from me. All I needed to do was have open communication with him instead of ensuring

0|1
    0|0
  • To not take it so personally when it isn't successful. It takes two people to connect and a lack of connection isn't a reflection of self.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It is not the end of the world if it doesn't work out.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• CONFIDENCE is KING!

1|5
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Exactly

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

@Number39 Well after about 150 rejections I just stopped caring. My goal changed and I just decided to have fun and not be so damn outcome independent or think I was a loser if I didn't get a number or take a girl home.

Once I started "not caring" it all changed. Women can smell fear on you but what they can really smell is "FUN." A guy who can have fun without an agenda is a guy they can hang with. I became that guy and end of story.

To each their own. If you decide to get back out there I wish you the best of luck. If not that's okay too.

I believe anybody can do it.

• 7 d ago

*outcome dependent*

• Nice explanatory text

2|1
    0|0
  • first time ever? like back in college or last relationship?

0|1
    0|0
  • When a guy asks you out don't say yes until you find out what he has planned. Because 99% of the time if you don't plan something they will plan on just sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen to my intuition and assess the person. The red flags are there since the beginning... even on the first date.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they text to make sure you got home okay, they care and want to see you again. If they don't do that, they pretty much want a quick shag and onto the next girl for the same thing..

0|1
    2|0
  • If she thinks it’s hilarious or cute that her dad hates you (without you giving him a valid reason to), run.

If she gives you sufficient reason to break up, don’t trust an apology and a promise to change until she proves it to you over and over again.

And, not that I did this, but I’ve seen and experienced it happening - don’t drop your worthwhile friends if they’re good to you just because you’re in a relationship. Don’t cut out all parties, don’t drop off the planet... because if she disappears, or you break up, you might have alienated some good people and might not get them back so easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men are like buses, if you miss one there's always anouther one coming around soon

0|1
    1|2
  • Don't try too hard either it's happening or it's not

0|1
    0|0
  • Just be more laid back, let things happen if they may.

0|1
    0|0
  • That women like eating then a movie or movie then eating like me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality somewhat matters. As does fashion sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only kind of had one girl friend now 41 42 in June think it's time to give up on dating

0|1
    0|0
  • Never went on one, so I couldn't help you unfortunately.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know that no one will ever like me back, so i don't bother anymore. Fuck relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be more laid back and relaxed.

0|2
    0|0
  • That attraction can grow.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls like sex too...

0|1
    0|0
  • Confidence is everything.

0|1
    0|1
  • Girls and boys are not the same. You can’t just treat girls the same you would like to be treated. There’s a completely different criteria and they’re going to treat you differently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating is just based on looks which I would of known that when I was younger.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes