1 mo

Do guys care if a girl is well dressed or not?

A guy at work have asked for my number which really surprised me considering the age gap we have and the fact I only ever worn baggy and unfashionable clothes at work. Like I worn lots of baggy men sweater (round and very small V neck) with low rise cargo pants or bootcut / flare pants and I nearly always mixed badly the color. I also only worn sneakers never feminine shoes and I always keep my puffer vest on me.

I dress so badly at work and we never talked except when he asked me if I wanted a tea / coffee or if I didn't something (I asked him help only one time cause I didn't the meaning of a word).

As for my face and hair, I never put make up on and I don't always brush my hair (I wake up late a lot XD).

So I'm really wondering if it's true men like fashionable girl / girl that dress well and wear make / do their hair nicely.

Yes
No
GirlGuy
48
7