How long do you think it takes to know that a guy isn’t only after one thing?

2 months?
Updates:
10 d ago
He called me sexy and I told him that I didn’t like that cause he doesn’t know me all that well & he hasn’t even seen me in person and he apologized and isn’t responding as quickly anymore lol!!

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on the guy, some are really obvious about it, others are genuine and due to the unfortunate actions of particular guys have to constantly prove their loyalty. And then you have the dicks who are willing to go the long haul just for that one thing. On average I'd say if the guy sticks around for more then a month then he's more likely to be okay, most guys give up before that long.

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

What if they point out how long they’ve been around? Lol I once had a guy ask, doesn’t it say something that I’m still around after all this time?

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

Thank you. It was hard cause I wanted to believe he was a good guy that just had no idea how to talk to women lol but in the end he proved he was a true boy.. not a man

• 10 d ago

As is the case for an unfortunate number, and yeah sorry to hear he tried that. I'm sure you'll meet someone better in future 😊👍

• There's no exact time.
    It depends on your skills in making him show his true intentions.
    It depends on how much you two communicate and on what level
    It depends on how you see him with you, as in natural being himself, faking it, open, closed, if he hints to a certain thing always, what he talks about...

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Lots of dudes can fake it for awhile

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

That’ll be better. Right? See how he acts then and if his eyes wander

• 10 d ago

Easy escape for both of you too lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit! That takes me about a year or so! 😄

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

A year with every guy?

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

Well I make it clear that I plan to get to know him well before I engage in any physical or sexual relationship. Guys tend to agree because they know I’m being as honest and conscious about their time.

• 10 d ago

I’ve told guys that before but they still try to get it. It’s in their nature I guess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you can tell pretty quickly, usually after a couple of weeks at most. Those guys usually tip their hand very soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • If u look closer at the guy, check his background, you can know that right away.

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

How would I check his background?

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

By the way if u check his social media, ask common friends or even stalk him, you may get more clue on wtf is going on. Sometimes ther can be solid reason like he's busy with some work or family or stuff.

• 9 d ago

Yes you were right he was at meeting at work and got bscj to me afterwards

• Does he bring up the topic before you do? When I was dating, I was after marriage, not just a fuck. So I made sure to not be the first one to bring up sexual topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly u just have to be a good judge of character cause u can hold out for a year and guy can leave straight away or u can do it on the first date and he might be like me and be a amazing guy

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Yeah I have to get better at that. Any tips?

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

well be a adult be mature

• 10 d ago

I am mature I don’t want it to be awkward

• Depends how often you talk and what you talk about. Could be a couple of weeks; could be several months. Everyone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll know the day After you've done the one thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to your gut feeling and go on at least 3 dates.

If his subjects of conversations always revolve around giving compliments for you looks and less for your spirituality or intellect, or if his looks are elsewhere than on your eyes or face, then consider the guy critically.

Also if his jokes mostly have a double meaning, that is an indicator that he is testing you to see how you react to that kind of conversation.

And if your 6th. sense tell you that he is indeed after one thing, you make the adequate decision.

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Thank you , very good advice. He doesn’t even know what I look like but he called me sexy.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Haha I am trying to scare him by saying he can cook for me. Now I’m having fun watching him lose interest

• 9 d ago

I see that you have developed your own tactics...

• The first day you meet him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asap. Use your Intuition

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

oooh k if its social media or texting then yes he is. Men are going mgtow.

guys don't care about you personally. they just want it. its just the way life is now. thank feminism and hoes for that.

• Refuse him sex and see what happens..

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont give him that one thing hold out

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Of course

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

It's not just men you know there are a lot of females that are the same

• 10 d ago

That’s unfortunate. He was so obvious though. He thought texting me for every holiday did the trick.

• Honest (non-beta) opinion.
    Sex is the only thing we actually want or need you for.
    Yes some of us get trapped or fall for the system enforced prison sentence, but we don't meet a female and think "OH I would really love to get to know her for who she is"... fuck no... When a guy sees a girl we think "I would love to fuck her" and if we are brave enough we set that plan in motion.
    "Falling" for you is a side effect of us being forced to wait for sex and therefore we have to get to know you while we try to figure out how to get your pussy.

0|0
    0|1
    • 10 d ago

"Non-beta", bleated by a coward who has to hide behing "anonymous" on THIS site of all places. Yeah, neck-beardie-man...

Recommended myTakes