How long do you think it takes to know that a guy isn’t only after one thing?

2 months?
10 d ago
He called me sexy and I told him that I didn’t like that cause he doesn’t know me all that well & he hasn’t even seen me in person and he apologized and isn’t responding as quickly anymore lol!!

114

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on the guy, some are really obvious about it, others are genuine and due to the unfortunate actions of particular guys have to constantly prove their loyalty. And then you have the dicks who are willing to go the long haul just for that one thing. On average I'd say if the guy sticks around for more then a month then he's more likely to be okay, most guys give up before that long.

• 10 d ago

What if they point out how long they’ve been around? Lol I once had a guy ask, doesn’t it say something that I’m still around after all this time?

• 10 d ago

Thank you. It was hard cause I wanted to believe he was a good guy that just had no idea how to talk to women lol but in the end he proved he was a true boy.. not a man

• 10 d ago

As is the case for an unfortunate number, and yeah sorry to hear he tried that. I'm sure you'll meet someone better in future 😊👍

• There's no exact time.
    It depends on your skills in making him show his true intentions.
    It depends on how much you two communicate and on what level
    It depends on how you see him with you, as in natural being himself, faking it, open, closed, if he hints to a certain thing always, what he talks about...

• 10 d ago

Lots of dudes can fake it for awhile

• 10 d ago

That’ll be better. Right? See how he acts then and if his eyes wander

• 10 d ago

Easy escape for both of you too lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit! That takes me about a year or so! 😄

• 10 d ago

A year with every guy?

• 10 d ago

Well I make it clear that I plan to get to know him well before I engage in any physical or sexual relationship. Guys tend to agree because they know I’m being as honest and conscious about their time.

• 10 d ago

I’ve told guys that before but they still try to get it. It’s in their nature I guess